Sunderland - V - Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Mate is a Cov fan. Has been getting reasonably optimistic about their prospects of promotion. 

They're currently 3-0 down at home to Yeovil. 

It's the hope that kills you :duntmatter:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Seriously though @adifferentgame

If you are all for people having career-threatening injuries, then why don't we have a little get together and people can two-foot lunge you? 

The difference between you and I, SiJ, is that I was deliberately conflating two different events to make a joke, whereas you've just made a de facto threat of violence.

The fact it's gone over so many people's heads doesn't excuse your post, pillock. Give yerself a shake.

Just now, Zlin Owl said:

For that alone you need banning, disgusting comment

Fox is better at CB too.    I'm sure if him and Pudil had been in each others position against Preston a lot of the stick he had got wouldn't have occurred.

Just now, adifferentgame said:

The difference between you and I, SiJ, is that I was deliberately conflating two different events to make a joke, whereas you've just made a de facto threat of violence.

The fact it's gone over so many people's heads doesn't excuse your post, pillock. Give yerself a shake.

Thanks for clearing that up and nipping it in the bud 

1 hour ago, adifferentgame said:

Yep. 

I'd strongly suggest it only became a "joke" when you realised the reaction to it. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Mate is a Cov fan. Has been getting reasonably optimistic about their prospects of promotion. 

They're currently 3-0 down at home to Yeovil. 

It's the hope that kills you :duntmatter:

Have a soft spot for Coventry too , feel for their fans .