Will Chansiri panic?

1 minute ago, full fathom five said:

If the players know this then it's no wonder he can't get them to do as he asks.

There's certainly an element of play well one match followed by couldn't give a feck for the next five.

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We'll have a new manager by next season regardless

We need a new manager by Tuesday. This is a utter disgrace. I look at the obscure foreign managers that Katrien Meire hired at Charlton and Jos fits truly into that category. Look what happened to them. The truth is we are heading for league one unless we relieve this guy of his duties tonight and go and get someone who knows this division. Even McClaren would be a good shout right now.

5 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

What, after Carvalhal told him about the sneaky deal he'd been working on to leave and that it wasn't his problem anymore?

Yeah right, he was under contract Just had to tell them where to go 

We have Ipswich and Bolton at home this week - which injured players will be back - Lees?

This team will need to fight and get two good results because after that we have some very hard games and I can't see a win until Reading at home end of April.

Do you think this team will go to Sunderland and Hull and win? 

We need some motivation and tactics - tactics have failed this season. We need players to run into the ground.

29 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

He did, back in December

Thing is - I don't think he did. DC would have continued to flounder through December and probably well into the New Year if Carlos hadn't taken the decision out of his hands by being made aware the Swansea job was his if he wanted it and deciding to leave by mutual consent.

23 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Thing is - I don't think he did. DC would have continued to flounder through December and probably well into the New Year if Carlos hadn't taken the decision out of his hands by being made aware the Swansea job was his if he wanted it and deciding to leave by mutual consent.

I think he did, Jos was the wrong person to appoint mid season With a whole summer to prepare, maybe

As for Carlos and the Swansea thing, to get him they’d have had to pay some hefty compensation, had we have stood our ground Results were better under Carlos, despite the players being supposedly fitter now The other thing is, Carlos was capable of producing a run of wins out of a bad run of form, as he did last season Can’t see Jos doing that, even with the returning players

Edited by gurujuan

17 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Chansiri making any proactive decision is predicated by the assumption he knows what he's doing. I'm not sure he does.

I'm pretty sure you are correct. To me the biggest evidence of this is blaming the fans for "hounding out" his "friend". Business and friendship should always be kept separate. It is basic stuff.

I wonder how silly he felt when CC came out and said he wasn't hounded out by the fans but admitted he couldn't motivate the second team.