Will Chansiri panic?

No, he'll go on telling his mates across the water that all is good at s6 and we're on the promotion trail next season.

Meanwhile....... back in S6.... the slide continues.

I think the blokes been taken for a ride by everyone that saw grabbing a quick penny from a naïve Chairman. 

6 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I think he did, Jos was the wrong person to appoint mid season With a whole summer to prepare, maybe

As for Carlos and the Swansea thing, to get him they’d have had to pay some hefty compensation, had we have stood our ground Results were better under Carlos, despite the players being supposedly fitter now The other thing is, Carlos was capable of producing a run of wins out of a bad run of form, as he did last season Can’t see Jos doing that, even with the returning players

Hutchinson, Hooper and van Aken played in CC's last game. How many times has Jos had them available? Wallace also played but is out for the season now.

3 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Hutchinson, Hooper and van Aken played in CC's last game. How many times has Jos had them available? Wallace also played but is out for the season now.

I would only look at Hooper making any sort of contribution out of that lot, but I take your point

Jos has had it all to do, no doubt about that, that’s why he was the wrong appointment, or possibly, the right appointment, at the wrong time

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

I would only look at Hooper making any sort of contribution out of that lot, but I take your point

Jos has had it all to do, no doubt about that, that’s why he was the wrong appointment, or possibly, the right appointment, at the wrong time

I'm not particularly trying to defend Jos as some of his team selections have been puzzling but he has been up against it from day one and with every bit of rumour/innuendo that emerges it seems his burden becomes worse, but I really think things would have been no better under CC. You have to remember that arguably our most influential player Bannan had only been missing for CC's last 2 games and the writing was on the wall before then.

All we can hope for this season is to scrape enough points to survive. I know I gave you some encouragement after the Villa game but I'm now getting more worried.

1 minute ago, Big Jack said:

I said this at the time. Should have waited until end of season. A temp manager is not a motivating factor for the players, when things are not going well.

When the players know that a manager is about to leave they almost always seem to relax a bit. It even happened at Manchester United when Alex Ferguson temporarily retired.

5 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

I said this at the time. Should have waited until end of season. A temp manager is not a motivating factor for the players, when things are not going well.

Only issue with that is that Swansea fired their manager and Carlos had been to three interviews for the job previously 

Owlstalk Shop

Let's be fair and that is that Carlo should have left at the end of last season and another manager given a chance,,,, In terms of Carlo I think that he and whoever recruited players took a chance on them and that when it didn't pay off has resulted in the problems we are experiencing.... And if you look at Carlo's CV its pretty clear hes a short term boost only..... Personally I didn't like Carlo and the great football that we watched from him early on was because he just let the players get on with it rather than be tactical.... Also Stu Grey had built a solid team on a shoe string and a few key players made a massive difference...  Then when he thought it looked good that first season he started trying his tactics, which was (for me) the start of our fall from grace... At Swansea he is only doing what Clement did last year and I wouldn't get carried away.... Then the final nail was employing big money (has been) players to push us over the line...... That for me ruined the dressing room, as if I was at work and somebody who was a has been crock earning 1000% more than me and then produced nothing - I'd be pissed.... I thought like any sane person an English experienced manager would be appointed to get us through to the end of the season... And then if Jos was an option he'd be brought in then to have time to review the league/ team etc.... I like his view in terms of youth, but we are 3 wins away from that and to be fair he hasn't got a first team to get us there at the moment... In terms of going down I don't think it will happen but lets make sure and then play about...

Guest Bulgaria
13 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Carlos needed hounding out, his time had come and he had lost the plot. 

Luhukay has been given a sh@t sandwich to chew on but he was expected to deal with it better than this.

Bang on

We not only need another manager quickly , we need another owner !!. One that has a clue about putting around them people that know what they are doing if they don't know themselves . 

Yes he's put money in ... So do most people that buy football clubs , but he's managed to get a hell of a lot of stuff wrong IMO 

From shirts to exec boxes he's not been brilliant has he ??

1 hour ago, Animis said:

It's starting to look that way and this is a problem as he's passionless and motionless on the touch line, which i can only assume reflects his personality and what happens in training/dressing room.

We need someone to shake the players up - we have massive games coming up and we are going to have to fight.

Someone with passion for the club and ginger hair?

1 hour ago, Big Jack said:

DC should have got rid of CC at end of season, so as DC

chose to keep him on , I firmly believe he should have

kept CC on until the end of season.

I think DC already did panic and we are currently worse

off than before. The club is in freefall and at the moment

cant see anything but relegation. Its depressing in the

extreme.

Carlos didn't get the sack