Swansea City 2 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT (FA Cup replay)

1 minute ago, MalagaOwl said:

The pub in Malaga which I am in have been a tad curious why I was the only one watching this over the Real Madrid game

Hope theres more than one telly or you are going to get beaten up.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Defending very very deep, if Swansea come out a bit more positively we could have problems 

I’d like to see us get the ball out wide a bit more, crosses are key to get the best out of people like Rhodes he’s forever going wide to pick the ball up and it’s massively not his game,  another positive showing from joao

Catch 22.

Couple of times we were higher I thought Swansea looked more dangerous at exploiting us in behind our back line

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I don't mind this.

Actually think we've had best chances.

Don't want us to go mad and leave ourselves open and get bummed.

If he's not making any immediate changes, I'd be telling Jones to sit deep, Butterfield to not stray from centre circle unless we're attacking, fullbacks to push up and centre halves to get tighter (no offside trap tonight, it's suicidal with our average pace at the back). Stop playing Rhodes out wide, sit him right up top and get Joao to drop into the hole. Hold firm and wait for Abdi and Nuhiu to come on and turn the game on 65 min.

Edited by Mr. Tom

2 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

True, when the other commentator said we had 16 players missing he said “yes but how many of those would be first team regulars” FFS ! and I mean FFS !

And they still describe Dawson as "the second choice 'keeper"!

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I've never seen and read such a load of negative comments that are being posted on here.

Just remember we are playing a premiership side.

We are playing without 15 players who would normally be in the team.

What is everybody expecting.

We are NOT losing and have done well so far.

Unfortunately it's  as boring reading these posts as listening to Lawro.....and I've switched commentary.

Are we allowed to play 15 players?

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

Cannot believe the negative comments , yes its not packed with action , but 0-0 at half time and making their keeper work is fine by me . 

Exactly, what do people want? Go all out attack and be 2 or 3 down at half time  or keep it tight, frustrate them and hit them on the counter. Which we nearly did!