FAO Neil Swarbrick

11 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

I personally would have paid any players fine, if they would have headbutted the c**t

I'm still fuming ,never left Hillsborough so angry in my life.

the fact the c**t will get away with it.winds me up more than owt

This is what I mean about dyslexia...if you take your time and use the spelling checker.. it's not so bad..

FFS.

Guest Bulgaria
6 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

It's a strange one isn't it?

I'm pretty certain the press will pick up on it..and it will go national.

FFS.

If it was any of the loved top 4 involved then absolutely.

If Man utd were involved, it would make parliament by Tuesday, Question time by Thursday and Crimewatch by Friday.

Edited by Bulgaria

10 hours ago, trueblue1987 said:

I have sent an email to get one. I will share it on here if I hear anything. 

There is also the football ombudsmen who you can contact too.

I managed to send a email with the photos of him getting hugged and the goal that wasn’t given. I hate football for instances like this. 

It reminded me of Sunday league football when you came up against a referee who knew the opposing team and we all knew all decisions would go their way and they did.When challenged on his decision making he’d make stupid interruptions of the game but there were two winners sat in pub later in the afternoon 

10 hours ago, Kalamunda said:

Could see what he was thinking. “If I give this foul it’s a card. If it’s a card it’s a straight red. Better not give the foul”. Obvious cheating.

Also the players name and / or shirt colour influenced the decision . If one of our players had committed the same foul it would have been a yellow card minimum.

Also let's not make about 1 albeit shocking decision there were many other examples and I repeat his performance was too bad and too one sided to be classed as incompetent . You really do have to question his honesty  .

25 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Morning chaps.

A full nights sleep. Plenty of time to let the cortisol levels normalise.

However still raging about the single worst and most biased refereeing performance I have ever seen!

I don't normally go on about things like this but that doesn't sit comfortably with me

The most biased and corrupt performance from a ref I've ever seen in 40 years following the game.

14 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

No way can a team only commit one foul in a game . Its impossible , unless of course the ref is bent or taking a backhander 

No It's true look

61'   Foul by Lewis Grabban (Aston Villa).

Edited by darra