FAO Neil Swarbrick

Hard to tell watching on mobile via I follow but he seemed to be missing quite a bit from them and within seconds penalizing what appeared very similar against us. 

Theres no way he’s a prem ref, was bullies by their players and had lost control in my opinion.

Just now, Philb125 said:

Hard to tell watching on mobile via I follow but he seemed to be missing quite a bit from them and within seconds penalizing what appeared very similar against us. 

Theres no way he’s a prem ref, was bullies by their players and had lost control in my opinion.

Old boys club. Terry and Bruce put his arm around him and that was that. 

5 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Villa one foul - says it all

5 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

17 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You are completely and utterly corrupt.

Your badges should be ripped from your shirt. 

Your cards rammed down your throat.

You are an absolute disgrace to refereeing.

You make me sick. 

Sick!

You tell him m'Lord

Walks over to Steve bruce...gets his head stroked simpers and wanders off again...chattin' to Terry and snodgrass most of the match...that header Joao put over the bar first half..blatant push in the back..nowt given...Snodgrass was on the floor more times than a British speed skater ffs!....got everything...shocking show...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1