FAO Neil Swarbrick

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

You are completely and utterly corrupt.

Your badges should be ripped from your shirt. 

Your cards rammed down your throat.

You are an absolute disgrace to refereeing.

You make me sick. 

Sick!

Payola....Terrys' helping out wi' wife.

One incident right in front of me in the North Stand summed it up today

Swarbrick gave a foul to a Villa player for what looked an obvious dive.

What happened next amazed me 'cos I've never seen the like before.

This excuse for an impartial official actually went over and gave him a helping hand to get up off the pitch.

I kid you not...it actually happened.

1 minute ago, Blatter said:

This excuse for an impartial official actually went over and gave him a helping hand to get up off the pitch.

My brother was laughing at that out of amazement

You know what id like to imagine.

Id to imagine that after he's got  home tonight - after his night out with Brucie and the boys feeling really pleased with himself, after he's  neatly hung his signed TERRY shirt on on a hanger ready to take the framers in the morning ready to put on his wall with his other hero's.

That after  he's been on-line and checked the money has gone into his account and he's got his jim-jams on and brushed his teeth and snuggled up in bed, and after he's read his book ,and just after hes turned the light out. 

I'd like to imagine then....when the velvety darkness contentment and night combine  to cover him...

....that Tony Toms, in a balaclava , will slide out silently from under his bed , inseen in the darkness, and then terrifies that b'astard, as he stuffs one of Gary Bannisters old jock-straps as gag in his mouth and binds his wrists and ankles.  That his heightened sense of smell ( whilst his eyes are blindfolded) are filled with the stench of his own crap as his bowels empty with fear and he's bundled I to the back of a van. 

I like to think he tastes the salt as his tears trickle down his cheek to his lip as his crumpled stained body bounces around in the back of that sponsored Montys motors van. 

And I hope he thinks it was was worth it when he's dragged deep into the heart of grenowoods and stuffed inside a hollow to rot until the rats get hungry.

scaryTrip.png

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Snodgrass. Absolutely odious man. And he looks like Bob Mortimer in the Mulligan and O'Hare sketches. Criminal on every level.

Villa are such a horrible team of half-arsed payday princesses and granny-chuckers. They're my new Derby, new in at three (Blunts and Leeds are basically carved in stone, obviously) in terms of ability to boil my p1ss. I'd be so depressed if I had to support them, what a travelling sh1tshow of journeymen Billy Bigtractors. None of them plays with an ounce of grit or integrity. *spits*

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That is one of the most biased, bent refereeing displays I think I have ever, ever seen...and I've been watching games of football for 3 decades.

Gave us absolutely nothing, yet, if you breathed on a Villa player he couldn't wait to blow the whistle.

Wasn't a foul for their 1st goal. Wasn't a corner for their 3rd. And the penalty...well, again he could hardly wait to blow his whistle and it was that surprising that he did, even the Villa players wasn't sure why he'd blown.

Not forgetting totally bottling a decision on the "legendary" John Terry after he had committed a professional foul on Atdhe. Would rather pretend it wasn't a foul...well if it wasn't a foul then Adthe dived cos he ended up flat on his face...why not book him? No! He totally bottled it big style.

He was laughing and joking with Villa players during stoppages as well.

Like I said, the worst, and most blatantly bent refereeing display I've seen since probably the Kaiserslautan away match.

10 minutes ago, Maxine said:

image.jpg

What an absolute fraud.

No other words for it.

The thing this, there is no punishments for the officials. No whatsoever.

He’s VAR referee on the cup final tomorrow, and he’ll probably be back reffing in the Prem next week.

It absolutely bloody stinks.

13 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You know what id like to imagine.

Id to imagine that after he's got  home tonight - after his night out with Brucie and the boys feeling really pleased with himself, after he's  neatly hung his signed TERRY shirt on on a hanger ready to take the framers in the morning ready to put on his wall with his other hero's.

That after  he's been on-line and checked the money has gone into his account and he's got his jim-jams on and brushed his teeth and snuggled up in bed, and after he's read his book ,and just after hes turned the light out. 

I'd like to imagine then....when the velvety darkness contentment and night combine  to cover him...

....that Tony Toms, in a balaclava , will slide out silently from under his bed , inseen in the darkness, and then terrifies that b'astard, as he stuffs one of Gary Bannisters old jock-straps as gag in his mouth and binds his wrists and ankles.  That his heightened sense of smell ( whilst his eyes are blindfolded) are filled with the stench of his own crap as his bowels empty with fear and he's bundled I to the back of a van. 

I like to think he tastes the salt as his tears trickle down his cheek to his lip as his crumpled stained body bounces around in the back of that sponsored Montys motors van. 

And I hope he thinks it was was worth it when he's dragged deep into the heart of grenowoods and stuffed inside a hollow to rot until the rats get hungry.

scaryTrip.png

Then Jim Holton appears with Mick Lyons and Holton says” I signed for Wednesday and never got a kick, and my mate Mick here says that it’s because because you told Big Jack that I was a washed up crock”

Jack then walks in with a twelve bore shot gun and a gin trap.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

What an absolute fraud.

No other words for it.

The thing this, there is no punishments for the officials. No whatsoever.

He’s VAR referee on the cup final tomorrow, and he’ll probably be back reffing in the Prem next week.

It absolutely bloody stinks.

No punishment so it will carry on happening.