FAO Neil Swarbrick

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

Tbf we would have had 2 but he waved play on for one that he should have brought back as there was no advantage

Thanks it all makes perfect sense now . Nothing to see here let's move on

:wacko:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Snodgrass. Absolutely odious man. And he looks like Bob Mortimer in the Mulligan and O'Hare sketches. Criminal on every level.

Villa are such a horrible team of half-arsed payday princesses and granny-chuckers. They're my new Derby, new in at three (Blunts and Leeds are basically carved in stone, obviously) in terms of ability to boil my p1ss. I'd be so depressed if I had to support them, what a travelling sh1tshow of journeymen Billy Bigtractors. None of them plays with an ounce of grit or integrity. *spits*

So do you like them or what ?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Auckland Owl said:

Here's Swarbrick at full time getting in on the celebrations being mobbed by his teammates

DW0Mir7WkAUjeRv.jpeg

It gets worse. 

If we were Man U, today's ref would be on the front pages tomorrow morning.

The FA don't want to know about problems within the game, but they need to be made aware that there is a problem, and you can bet that Panarama aren't going to report on an SWFC game. Even the Championship programme hinted that they're not interested in talking about the contentious decisions made today. 

Are there any video techies out there? How about editing the 90minutes into comparisons of challenges to justify this 1 foul? Highlight the decision making. Analyse the pen appeals. Has Swarbrick sent off players before for fouls similar to the Terry/Dave tackle from behind?

Any statisticians out there able to check out his other Villa/Bruce/Terry games?   Where was he born/brought up? Who does he support? Have other teams fans got issues with him?

Anyone work for a car dealer and able to check out if he buys a new car on Monday morning?

The annoying thing is that we could've won that game.

There were the big incidents, but there were also so many small incidents that defied belief too.

The shove on Pudil infront of the north, the trip over his own feet by Terry that was given as a foul. 

I really want want to see that challenge on Atdhe when he looked clean through - everyone stopped waiting to see what colour the card would be - not even a free kick!

I have never seen a game where it looked so obvious that a ref was giving every decision one way - nothing will ever happen and it all sounds like sour grapes

1 minute ago, Owly Mowly said:

There were the big incidents, but there were also so many small incidents that defied belief too.

The shove on Pudil infront of the north, the trip over his own feet by Terry that was given as a foul. 

I really want want to see that challenge on Atdhe when he looked clean through - everyone stopped waiting to see what colour the card would be - not even a free kick!

I have never seen a game where it looked so obvious that a ref was giving every decision one way - nothing will ever happen and it all sounds like sour grapes

The whole match stopped with terrys challenge..our players looked shell shocked..with their reaction i could tell we were going on to lose today..the players knew they werent getting anything and surprised we didnt get a player sent off for protesting