FAO Neil Swarbrick

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

You are completely and utterly corrupt.

Your badges should be ripped from your shirt. 

Your cards rammed down your throat.

You are an absolute disgrace to refereeing.

You make me sick. 

Sick!

If you really wanted to get the message across to him M'Lud you might have been better posting this on the Villa forum as I'm sure he'll be on there basking in the adulation of those who struggle to say the word bus, or is it busz

• Haha 1

I've sat watching telly since zi got home and avoided coming on here because I was so angry I couldn't write. I have never come away from a football match in my 55 years feeling as cheated as I do tonight. How he can be called a referee is beyond me. I have never seen such obvious cheating by bith the ref and the Villa players. I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Villa but I sincerely hope they fail this season and get relegated next season. Dirty cheating barstewards

9 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

If you really wanted to get the message across to him M'Lud you might have been better posting this on the Villa forum as I'm sure he'll be on there basking in the adulation of those who struggle to say the word bus, or is it busz

I am still waiting for my validation E-mail!

• Haha 1

I rarely post on here as have some involvement in football.

However even I will say that the refereeing display by Neil Swarbrick today was corrupt without question.

It may get looked into because of the foul ratio aspect, but also very unlikely that any action will be taken.

What can you say after that?

I don't remember such a one-sided refereeing performance in 25+ years of watching football. Everything that could be given against us was given, yet obvious fouls against us were ignored. On the balance of play, we didn't deserve to lose that match, but clearly the referee had other ideas.

By the point he was running over to the touchline to be patted on the head by Bruce, it was clear that we were getting royally screwed over.

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Corrupt.

Totally corrupt.

I have to agree Snoots. That was beyond incompetent. Incompetent refs get it wrong fro both sides (even if the  key bad decision goes against you). I have honestly never seen a referee give nothing one way but give everything the other. If I was Steve Bruce I would be livid with my players as they obviously didn't put any tackles in. How can you possibly win a combative tough away fixture by only committing one foul!. Yes the penalty at the end was corrupt (but we had already lost by then). Never mind Terry's foul on Nuhiu (not given) or the frequent (constant free kicks given when Snodgrass threw himself to the floor or the clear penalty for Boyd (not given). The most bizarre one was when Onomah literally kicked through the back of Clare (resulting in him being treated for an injury.) An obvious  undebateable yellow card. A  cynical challenge aimed at slowing down our best player. The stupid bent count of a ref did not even award us a free kick.

That performance is almost inexplicable to me unless he was paid to deliver it (and I don't mean by the F.A). He is either so bad that he is not at a level where he can ever safely ref or he was paid off. Or he deliberately chose to favour Villa...

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

You are completely and utterly corrupt.

Your badges should be ripped from your shirt. 

Your cards rammed down your throat.

You are an absolute disgrace to refereeing.

You make me sick. 

Sick!

Id just like to take this opportunity to send my own message to Mr Smallbrick 

Related image

Related image

In all my long time watching Wednesday I've seen some awful refs but swarbrick today was the most blatantly biased official I have seen . The man was so obviously determined to give villa everything despite snodgrass constantly diving and give us nothing even when fouls where obvious that you have to question not only his ability but his motives and the statistics only back this up