Rate jos so far?

8 out of 10. Birmingham result the only real blip and still had an incredibly weak side out. Start Joao and possibly beat Swansea first time out it's a 9.

Luhukay calmed things on the pitch and Meire calmed things off it.

Well done Chansiri and all involved. Nicely positioned for a top 2 run next season.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spookone said:

Still not convinced - other than the Burton game, (and I want to be), hope you're right, first time for 15 or so years Im just not sure about renewing my ST (though I'm sure ill give it another season) lol

Grow a pair.

It's the Wednesday way.

You are either with Wednesday or you are against.

43 minutes ago, Madmax said:

Why do people kep saying hes steadied the ship. he hasn't ffs. results av been awfull: All hes done is park the bus, apart from one good result against Derby he's been dreadfull.

What about the good results against the Blunts, against Cardiff, against Middlesbrough. I'd have taken a draw against any of that lot with a fully fit squad; Jos managed it with an injury crisis.

But having seen all sorts of similar posts from you today, I think you're just getting a bit of a kick by s*** stirring....

3 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Steadied the ship!! A bit premature the waters are extremely choppy and there is much navigating to do before we get to calm waters.

It's true were still in the midst of the squall. It's a rough journey. 

But rather this rough ride that  see us washed up on the jagged rocks where we were heading.

We must remember that the wind that blows the ships sails can often be destructive but we can't  possibly proceed without it.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I do

It's simply because he's not white and English.

Bet Gary Megson wouldn't be getting this much grief if he'd been in the job the same amount of time as Jos

Hmmm.....that implies a fair bit of xenophobia in some of the contributors here and I'm not sure thats correct (apart from the occasional knuckle dragger or WUM).

As I said in my original post, I just think that the bloke needs a bit of time and patience. Even if Jos was a little green man from Mars and brought success to S6 I think that 99.99% of Owls would be happy with him.

Its far too early to rate him....

You wouldn't give a Chef a radish, a lump of lettuce and an hazlenut and ask for a Lobster Thermidore would you...

What you would expect though , if he had some of the ingredients and ignored them, to answer for it.

All the Millwall and Vila games were about was getting the points...Iwould in all seriousness expect the best chance to be Millwall....

Thats the game I would use me err..."Radish in"..for instance.....

Its simply not the time for p*ssing about with  umm..."Lettuce"...

Millwall are a worse side than Villa...The best chance of 3 points was at Millwall....thats not an argument...Even if we play our best side against Villa..and win...You would have to ask, why the f.ook were Millwall so intimidating?....Don't you?

3 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

We should get rid and start the merry go round again.

I dont think he will be a success, but there are other issues within the whole structure of the club that need addressing .

DC has to take some responsibility,we seem to be happy to spend cash on transfer fees and wages, but the rest looks like a Sunday league side.

Two left field managers with no football league experience, penny pinching on kits, lack of sponsors, embarrassing club shop, farce with exec boxes, Trying to get Daryl Murphy on loan from Ipswich when he was top scorer in the division when he first arrived. Prolonged negotiations on numerous signings. The odd departure of Carlos, training facilities so poor they have to train on the Hillsborough pitch. No cash at the food outlets, ticket prices, The Hirst contract , building an ever bigger squad but not selling anybody.The committee , which rapidly , folded, sacking the medical staff, failure to get the squad fit at the start of the season., everything seems to stop in May and not start again until he comes back from Thailand in August  JoePalmer, Katrien Meire etc etc. 

Needs sorting , the momentum has been lost, good players wont wait if its looks like we are on a road to nowhere

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

It's true were still in the midst of the squall. It's a rough journey. 

But rather this rough ride that  see us washed up on the jagged rocks where we were heading.

We must remember that the wind that blows the ships sails can often be destructive but we can't  possibly proceed without it.

You are Damn right my Lord its a tad choppy out here but not much to complain about really other than legroom in the south ..sorry stern forgot it's marine speak  type thingy 

LAND AHOY !!!

200w.gif