Pelupessy

I think he showed a touch more aggression today and his performance benefitted from it massively. If he can keep that level of bite about him and continue to refine his game to fit this league over the next few weeks he could be a staple of our starting XI next season. Proper 7/10 every game player once he's fully up to speed

Guest Willow Owl

I was criticised for having ago at people who were slagging him down after only, 4 games. The irony is the same people are now saying what a signing FFS

1 hour ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

yep, slated him a bit after his display at Barnsley but he was way better tonight.

Hoping to eat more humble pie in the coming weeks.

Couldn't go Saturday but I was told by a mate who went he was poor.

Thought he was immense tonight, I was really pleased for him as it can't be easy as a young lad coming to a new league/country. Sean Clare didn't put a foot wrong either although I thought the game passed him by at times.

That poor excuse of a footballer Butterfield should never wear a Wednesday shirt again thanks to these lads. Send the useless turd back to Derby and get him and his wages out of our club.

We had a mobile midfield, when you have players making space for you, and putting a shift in makes everyone’s job easier.

I was his biggest critic against Barnsley he was rubbish, but tonight showed there’s a half decent player in there, long may it continue!!

My lad went to the Barnsley game and said he was second best to everything and often surrendered possession.. I thought he looked much better tonight. Still think he is adjusting to the pace of the league. There are times when he wants 2 seconds too long. Eredivisie must be like walking football compared to the Championship. Think (and hope) he can adapt then can really press on when he has 15-20 games under his belt...

He was a real ratter tonight. 

Like a rash.

Not a blockbuster tackler. But always there. Jostling. Getting a foot in.

Being a massive pain in the Harris.  

The sort of player I hated playing against. 

Also a couple of really sharp 180 turns in the middle and coming out the other way which surprised me. Low centre of gravity stuff. 

Also he clearly told Ledley to f*ck off at one bit. 

Which earned him an extra 0.5 on my score card. 

I really hope this is a platform thst he can build on now.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

He was better today.  Bossed the midfield which he hasn't done in previous games. Gives us a good option when Hutch is out as let's be honest, that will be most of the time!

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah genuinely

I love positive players

he was a bit of a legend at his last club

im excited about what he could do here 

Same here!

I might get laughed at but i genuinely believe he'll become a similar player to Hutch only with more reliable knees.

Yeah he was class tonight, I agree with another poster in that only Joao was better on the night.....

Very composed on the ball, worked tirelessly, made his tackles, and never looked liked he would lose his head when their dirty challenges started flying in.

Great signing.....hopefully will get even better!

9 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Couldn't go Saturday but I was told by a mate who went he was poor.

Thought he was immense tonight, I was really pleased for him as it can't be easy as a young lad coming to a new league/country. Sean Clare didn't put a foot wrong either although I thought the game passed him by at times.

That poor excuse of a footballer Butterfield should never wear a Wednesday shirt again thanks to these lads. Send the useless turd back to Derby and get him and his wages out of our club.

I hope he starts Saturday. :tango: