Pelupessy

10 hours ago, Lionel Fessi said:

Reminds me very much of a Dutch Sammy Hutchinson, only minus the injuries.

I'll be sad to see Hutch go but this lad looks like exactly what we need in the middle, only going to get better.

I'd personally play hutch in the back 3, would be better for him I think.

If he can sort his injuries out that is. Let's hope he can, cos no one will want to buy him.

11 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah genuinely

I love positive players

he was a bit of a legend at his last club

im excited about what he could do here 

I said this myself last night. A way to go yet, but i think he has the potential to be a real legend. Love his enthusiasm and commitment and his fist-pumping celebration infant of the North at the end - Brilliant.

12 hours ago, Kanye West said:

By far his best game he’s had for us since arriving, was everywhere and always got stuck in. 

Particularly liked it when he won a challenge then started screaming to himself :laugh:

I thought he had a great game, expecting great things from him once he has got used to the Championship and has our first team around him.

I think one of the reasons that he had a much better game yesterday was the presence of Clare. Clare was more advanced, and ran at the opposition. This pushed their midfield back a few yards and gave Pelupessy more space and more time, which he used to good effect. Previously, with Jones or Butterfield I think they got in each other's way and our midfield was constantly being pressed. Not so for most of the game yesterday.

It was noticable that as Clare faded in the last 20 minutes, Derby were more of a threat and Pelupessy became less effective.

12 hours ago, cowl said:

There were those moments when the pace still seemed to catch him by surprise - but they were much fewer than the other games and you have to call that progress.

Generally much better from him.

Due to this injury crisis he's going to get games and that's good (at least for him) because that's precisely what he needs if he's going to get up to speed for us.

He's going to get better and I'd like to think we'll have a solid performer for next season.

Agreed. A much better approach than the one Carlos used which was to buy a new player put them in the tream once and then bench them for the remainder of the season 

34 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

I think one of the reasons that he had a much better game yesterday was the presence of Clare. Clare was more advanced, and ran at the opposition. This pushed their midfield back a few yards and gave Pelupessy more space and more time, which he used to good effect. Previously, with Jones or Butterfield I think they got in each other's way and our midfield was constantly being pressed. Not so for most of the game yesterday.

It was noticable that as Clare faded in the last 20 minutes, Derby were more of a threat and Pelupessy became less effective.

Spot on