People sat near you at matches

things that annoy me are 

Tango, complete embarrassment 

The Band, as above 

The Program seller,shove your programs you attention seeking tool

The sunday league wannabe managers who can tell you every players fault and how they should never have made it as a pro, yes mate we should listen to you because you,ve got a promotion on your CV from the blades super draw  2nd division  

The pissed up nob head at the front of the north stand who every week tries to talk to me at half time even though he has repeatedly told to fornicate off, complete embarrassment of a human being

The old fat grey haired bloke in the north stand who describes every player in the last 2 years he hates as the worst he's ever seen, yes mate you must be a true die hard if you think loovens and wallace are the worst you've ever seen play

The obvious owlstalk voyeurs who never post but take everything off here as gospel, grow some balls and have an opinion because 80% that is put on here is pure bull poo

The people who queue up in the card only line only to then try and pay cash and make a big song and dance about how the club is turning to dog poo because they cant pay cash, if you only get a bit of spending money from your mrs because she doesnt trust you with the card get in the right queue you pric 

The people who constantly moan that Chansiri has no clue how to run a business, thats right mate he's worth millions and you are sat on the north in your tattered Adidas 4 stripes and fake stone island coat but you know better on how to run a company you've just never been given the chance

Thats it for now until i think of some more, I feel a little better now I must admit 

Chap who sits somewhere over my right shoulder. His lack of knowledge of football, particularly the offside rule, is matched only by his persistent loud-mouthed obscenities. To his way of thinking, Wednesday are a set of angels, Referees and linesmen are totally biased against us and know f==k all about football.

The other is the chap who occasionally sits in front of me and as soon as the ball goes anywhere near the penalty area at the Lepp. end, jumps up and waves his arms like mad Bit hard for people like me who are not quite so nimble and not able to jump around like a premiership centre forward.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, matlockbathowl said:

Good view from the grandstand though. :ph34r:

Agree with all of these - although over the years I’ve warmed to sarcastic clap man. Doesn’t feel like ive been at a Wednesday game if he hasn’t done it at least 5 times and enjoy it when I correctly  guess the moment(s) that will prompt it.  

You must be sat near me, yeah? 

4 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I remember meeting her, she’s a lovely lass

Your missus must be a bit of a looker

she was back then mate (the ex missus )

not so much now lol ,long gone mate she peed of over 25 years ago  well rid 

Edited by trevdi9
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, bradowl said:

Bloke sits on our row 20 on kop and must see less than 30 mins of game, he's always late, gets up about 20 mins in and goes for a fag, comes back 10 mins later, then he's off again on 40 mins and doesn't return until 10 mins into 2nd half, then he's off for a fag again on about 65 - 70 mins, comes back then about 10 mins from end he gets up saying match was poo and he's seen enough and off to pub. 

That's you really you innit Brad

:stuwinky:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

things that annoy me are 

Tango, complete embarrassment 

The Band, as above 

The Program seller,shove your programs you attention seeking tool

The sunday league wannabe managers who can tell you every players fault and how they should never have made it as a pro, yes mate we should listen to you because you,ve got a promotion on your CV from the blades super draw  2nd division  

The pissed up nob head at the front of the north stand who every week tries to talk to me at half time even though he has repeatedly told to fornicate off, complete embarrassment of a human being

The old fat grey haired bloke in the north stand who describes every player in the last 2 years he hates as the worst he's ever seen, yes mate you must be a true die hard if you think loovens and wallace are the worst you've ever seen play

The obvious owlstalk voyeurs who never post but take everything off here as gospel, grow some balls and have an opinion because 80% that is put on here is pure bull poo

The people who queue up in the card only line only to then try and pay cash and make a big song and dance about how the club is turning to dog poo because they cant pay cash, if you only get a bit of spending money from your mrs because she doesnt trust you with the card get in the right queue you pric 

The people who constantly moan that Chansiri has no clue how to run a business, thats right mate he's worth millions and you are sat on the north in your tattered Adidas 4 stripes and fake stone island coat but you know better on how to run a company you've just never been given the chance

Thats it for now until i think of some more, I feel a little better now I must admit 

Sounds more entertaining where you are at the moment ...lol

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Sounds more entertaining where you are at the moment ...lol

As you can tell a few of those points have been niggling for a while lol

12 hours ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

There's a lady that sits near us who shouts for all the players by their first name. Has done it for years. "Go on Keiran!!, get him Tom!!! You can do it Marco!!!"

Drives me mental

Why does that drive you mental?

Happened  to me at fulham away game last season and I’m not lying all I could smell was pure ass i was try not to Throw up I’ve managed to maintain myself throughout the game but when I was travelling home in the car and the smell was still there .

That’s when I realised it was me it was all on the bottom of my shoe

So I apologised to the gentleman that I was giving dirty looks at the only person that feels like an ass is me.   Sorry if that was you ....

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, bradowl said:

Bloke sits on our row 20 on kop and must see less than 30 mins of game, he's always late, gets up about 20 mins in and goes for a fag, comes back 10 mins later, then he's off again on 40 mins and doesn't return until 10 mins into 2nd half, then he's off for a fag again on about 65 - 70 mins, comes back then about 10 mins from end he gets up saying match was poo and he's seen enough and off to pub. 

:CEO:haha.

Think theres atleast one of those per row on the KOP mate!

13 hours ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

There's a lady that sits near us who shouts for all the players by their first name. Has done it for years. "Go on Keiran!!, get him Tom!!! You can do it Marco!!!"

Drives me mental

She must be blind as well FFS!!

They haven't been on the pitch for yonks 

Someone tell the poor woman ....

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

You must be sat near me, yeah? 

I guess there are characters like this across the ground but that unique combination could only be where me and my dad are.  

You missed the bloke a few rows back who moans very loudly using  players first names like he knows them or they can hear him every game. He ends up in a verbal confrontation at least once a match - he must love it  - most recently verus birmingham  this time with the old lady. 

Two characters colliding. 

Reluctant to say anything else as the old lady might be an avid owlstalker 

Personally just relieved  not to have myself described on there. :duntmatter: