People sat near you at matches

Bloke sits on our row 20 on kop and must see less than 30 mins of game, he's always late, gets up about 20 mins in and goes for a fag, comes back 10 mins later, then he's off again on 40 mins and doesn't return until 10 mins into 2nd half, then he's off for a fag again on about 65 - 70 mins, comes back then about 10 mins from end he gets up saying match was poo and he's seen enough and off to pub. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Anyone near you really annoy you?

Like getting players names wrong... or turning up late/leaving early every time meaning you gotta stand up to let them past etc?

Guy in South stand at the moment constantly calling Venancio, Vencio. Does my head in! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Me and my little un too,  although he's 18 and taller than me now. 

They grow up too quickly, seems 2 minutes since mine was popping out and now he's an 11 year old nobhead with a massive attitude 

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

I don't go to many matches any more because other people go and sit next to me, i don't like other people....

You are not alone...or maybe you are!

lonely-young-man_2983900b.jpg

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, s73owl said:

They grow up too quickly, seems 2 minutes since mine was popping out and now he's an 11 year old nobhead with a massive attitude 

It's nice to have the matches to go too together though.  My son won't go to away games with me any more he loves going with his mates. I'm wondering if this one could be the last season I have at Hillsborough with him.  :sad: 

Edited by Maxine

Old woman sat behind me is infuriating. Her voice and the words that are sounded by it. Clueless and interspersed with about sixty repetitions of “come on Wednesday” each match. 

Guy in front who throws an absolute wobbler several times a match. I really fear for his mental health if football gets him that worked up. 

Guy a few rows in front who likes to do the sarcastic applause fifty times a match. 

Oldish bloke and his daughter who like to turn up five minutes after kick off, leave five minutes before half time, return five minutes after the restart and leave five minutes before full time. Seriously, what the fizz is the point?

Apart from that they're a lovely bunch. 

• Haha 4