People sat near you at matches

38 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

I once sat on the kops and walking down the pitchside was a stunning blonde, she caught me stating ,eaved and then sat with her friend.

Saw them giggling and smiling at me.

At fulltime I built the courage to go up and talk to her.

Just as I was about the say something,i noticed the Adams apple 

That happened to me on the coach to Cardiff 84 ...

But it was blonde  tight leather trousers and jacket , hair to her àrse and strangely very pointy heels it looked and walked stunning from behind .

Top of my voice to all of the coach" lads lads look " 

Coach drew past   

well it looked like like Rachel Hunter from the back .

But from the front Dog the Bounty Hunter (had he been around then) FFS....

Never forgot Never Forgot

They will never let me forget ..........

• Haha 7

14 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

That happened to me on the coach to Cardiff 84 ...

But it was blonde  tight leather trousers and jacket , hair to her àrse and strangely very pointy heels it looked and walked stunning from behind .

Top of my voice to all of the coach" lads lads look " 

Coach drew past   

well it looked like like Rachel Hunter from the back .

But from the front Dog the Bounty Hunter (had he been around then) FFS....

Never forgot Never Forgot

They will never let me forget ..........

Don't look at mantle piece when poking fire :stuwinky:

• Haha 1

Yeah some scotish bloke who sits just behind the scouts and talks complete crap. Moans if the ball isn't booted long and if it is moans when possession is lost through a long pass. It's like having a bleedin parrot on me shoulder

Edited by pgmetcalf

It's decent where I sit but a few weeks ago a guy decided he wanted to fight me for no good reason.  He spent about 10 minutes turning round having a right go at me.  At first it wound me up and I gave him plenty back but after 2 minutes I realised he was just a p*ssed up idiot who wanted a fight so just agreed with him.  He's sat there for years (as have I) and I've noticed before that he disagrees with everything I say (regardless of facts and figures) but clearly he'd had enough.  It's fun how two people can see the game so differently.

Just not bothered...

2 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Yeah some scotish bloke who sits just behind the scouts and talks complete crap. Moans if the ball isn't booted long and if it is moans when possession is lost through a long pass. It's like having a bleedin parrot on me shoulder

That's Steveger mate.

But hes

"Alright now"lol

"Alright now"

I'm sorry Steve .........

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

Got a decent bunch round us, including Hootie and his lad at the end of our row. All the folk round us have took a shine to my lad, mainly cos he shares his sweets. Now I've posted this though Hootie is gonna be wanting some.

Think I might be out for the season mate

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

16 hours ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Who were we playing?

10 hours ago, Ian said:

How does Susan know you are talking to her.....what if there are 4 people all within reaching distance of the gravy.....appending the name of one of those would get you the gravy quicker otherwise all 4 would assume one of the other 3 would pass it and by the time you got it it would have skin on it and be cold.....a bit like a Jones pass

i thought your annoyance was at using Christian instead of surname so I'm even more perplexed that the usage of any name drives you mental

Yes but imagine if all 4 went to grab the gravy , could be a spillage , got to be careful

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

Saw your post on a rare trip onto facebook but didn't delve into it. Feel bad now. You always said you wanted to play for Wednesday, I guess being ruled out for the season is similar at the moment. 

Never mind about injuries

Where do you hide the sweeties?

• Haha 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.