People sat near you at matches

I once got some chewing gum stuck in a woman's hair on the kop. I was only young. Messing around at the back like you do. It was a bit of a scene and I got in bother. I'm pretty sure my dad saw her a couple of games later with a big chunk of her hair missing. It was a really tight 90s perm as well so I'm almost certain that it would have annoyed her.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Bloke sits on our row 20 on kop and must see less than 30 mins of game, he's always late, gets up about 20 mins in and goes for a fag, comes back 10 mins later, then he's off again on 40 mins and doesn't return until 10 mins into 2nd half, then he's off for a fag again on about 65 - 70 mins, comes back then about 10 mins from end he gets up saying match was poo and he's seen enough and off to pub. 

Any chance you can grab him between fab breaks and ask Jordan :ph34r: for his Autograph ?

Asking for a friend .....

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

I sat near you once well you were on the pitch side Neil  , I waved lol you ignored me  same as on here ,I suppose WTF:   ;)

It's not just you Trev he's neglected us all at some stage, my eldest son gave him the thumbs up at a match ages ago when he was wearing his blue bra with his camera pitch-side, he ignored us, i told our Danny "yeah its that fatty baldy gobshyte from the tinternet", 

:biggrin:

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, steveger said:

It's not just you Trev he's neglected us all at some stage, my eldest son gave him the thumbs up at a match ages ago when he was wearing his blue bra with his camera pitch-side, he ignored us, i told our Danny "yeah its that fatty baldy gobshyte from the tinternet", 

:biggrin:

To be fair that could quite easily describe me, but i shave my head bald through choice...:ph34r:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

54198703eebaa.imagea.thumb.jpg.fa6616da8ee454ebedd409c0ceecf2e5.jpgthought this was more you Stevey lol 

Hey you have made me look thinner Trev, pure genius mate, not sure about the skirt though mate, mines more a little black pleated A line number ...:ph34r:

You got the Rangers Tartan more or less spot on though

199_Swatches_3460deac-b5e3-41eb-8bf4-cb5

Edited by steveger
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

Hey you have made me look thinner Trev, pure genius mate, not sure about the skirt though mate, mines more a little black pleated A line number ...:ph34r:

cheers mate lol 

4 minutes ago, steveger said:

being serious for a minute Stevey ,where do you find out about Tartans my mrs is an Anderson by birth from fife