People sat near you at matches

2 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

People Trumping really winds me up at times during Match days And the smell is enough to send me into a absolute rage.:wacko::wacko:

I have just actually sneaked one out and there's no escaping from it, moving just causes air turbulence and it comes back at you with vengeance 

freshly recycled Chinese is evil

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

Woman a few year ago for a cup match on South sounding like she was performing her own warped version of the Punch and Judy show when screaming at the players.

Bloke greeted the entire Charlton team entering the pitch for the second half two years ago by violently sticking his fingers up at them genuinely believing 

a) they could see him 

and 

b) they cared 

Family near me give standing ovation to the players after every match regardless, even after loss to pigs.

Bloke who chooses to have season ticket on end of row then looks pished off everytime someone wants to get past!!!

Two blokes who leave between 75/80 minute mark EVERY game and want everyone to stand up for them to get past.

the family in the row in front and 3 blokes directly  behind and I get a bit wazzed off with the steward who blocks my view when he stands on the top step of the gangway , the programmes 3 quid bloke is annoying and he's in the stand below that apart everythings hunky dory . .