Did you ask for a refund?

It’s a topic that has started some debate and allegedly it has put fans against other fans.

I’ve had a ST for nigh on 30yrs and as we know there has been some turd dished up in that time. Not once did I think of asking for my money back, there were times (under Irvine & Gray) I didn’t go and attempted to pass on my seat but there were no takers.

So, who has asked for a refund and why?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

It’s a topic that has started some debate and allegedly it has put fans against other fans.

I’ve had a ST for nigh on 30yrs and as we know there has been some turd dished up in that time. Not once did I think of asking for my money back, there were times (under Irvine & Gray) I didn’t go and attempted to pass on my seat but there were no takers.

I would never ask for a refund , BUT the chairman is bang out of order threatening fans who have asked for one.  

43 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Each to their own

For me, a season ticket is about much more than watching Wednesday, it’s about an afternoon out with my son

I can’t put a price on that

Same here, as much as he's a pain in the arse at times!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

No not asked for a refund and i didn't not go under Irvine or Jones. There im a better fan than you (that's the point of this thread isn't it?)

My opinion is you buy a season ticket to take advantage of the savings this gives. It's always a gamble on whether the season will be good bad or indifferent. Fans asking for a refund and club allowing it is opening up a can of worms. What about if the club sells star players in August and January - refund anyone??  

ive been a ST holder for over 30 years ,and im currently on a 3 year ST , but i have chosen to miss two home games this season simply because i couldnt drag myself to sit and suffer another 90 minutes of Carlos`s dire, turgid tactics.