Paul Lambert

Guest Copthorneowl

A very good man missed imo.

Hope I'm totally wrong but my feeling is we needed him more than he needed us ....shame we couldn't get him and now yet more delays.

5 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

Lambert is NOT taking the job. Turned it down today.

If true, slightly worrying that the likes of McClaren (who we didn't want anyway) and Lambert who wasn't on the A list but would have been ok have turned us down, both being out of work and looking for a management job.

Makes you wonder what the issues are; structure of the club, short term deal to the end of the season, no money for signings?

Guest Copthorneowl
47 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

More detail please sir.

34 minutes ago, madfan said:

If the Lambert story is true . It has to be Ian Holloway now.

It's a big IF.

If however that is the case; why would Holloway leave QPR to take a job that McLaren and Lambert don't prefer to unemployment?

Am i in a persistent vegetative state having my worst ever prolonged owls nightmare. this all can't be happening, i mean you won't believe it, in my dream the blunts hammerer us, we are the worst team in the league, jordan rhodes is crap, we appoint a charlton reject as CEO and all the worst dross manager cast offs,keep turning down the job or leading us.

1 hour ago, mirocevic said:

If this is true then I have to say I can’t really blame Lambert. He’s been bitten by a bit of a basket case clubs with Villa and Wolves and after these last few days I have to say I’m not surprised he isn’t queuing up for more.