Paul Lambert

3 minutes ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

Did someone order a drama queen?

I just don’t understand why we would appoint an abject failure like him or anyone like him to be honest.

Im astounded at how the club hierarchy can’t see even the most obvious of problems.

When Carlos was appointed we all went searching to find out who he was , apart from the ultimate disappointment at one point we all thought DC had picked a good one.

It is a lottery picking a manager, we just have to hope DC picks a winner, one thing we know for certain he will keep his counsel until a deal is signed.

As it should be, i don't take notice of anyone saying they turned down the job, in fact its good for an out of work manager to purport to that, they need to keep their profile up.

Edited by Big Jack

Guest Jack the Hat

Not only have I got used to the idea of Lambert, but the more I think about it the more sense it makes. I've seen nothing in the press or on the betting - for what that's worth- to suggest the has. If he has then fair enough we go again for someone who wants the job. Chansiri can't be blamed every time we don't get what we want. 

No idea about lambert but chansiri travelled to London yesterday. And is interviewing today and tomorrow. He was on the same train as someone I go to matches with. 

I would be surprised though if lambert had been interviewed, offered and turned down in that time frame though.

1 minute ago, boxing_day said:

No idea about lambert but chansiri travelled to London yesterday. And is interviewing today and tomorrow. He was on the same train as someone I go to matches with. 

I would be surprised though if lambert had been interviewed, offered and turned down in that time frame though.

New man introduced to team on Saturday before cup game. Show me what you've got boys...

• Like 1