Sad to say I hope we lose tonight IF it means it's goodbye Carlos

Never, ever said this before. But sometimes you have to have a bit of short-term pain for medium/long term gain.

Supported Wednesday through thick and thin.  I've stood at grounds like Colchester on a freezing cold Saturday afternoons in Division 3 /League One or whatever it's called (at least there was Antonio and JJ bombing up and down the wings).   Semedo was at his best, Batth was composed at the back next to Llera. The football was still good to watch. Wage bill was between £2-£3m for the season, probably a tenth of what it is now.

The usual, Season ticket holder for many years, seen us play at Wembley 4 times in the space of a few months in 93, etc...etc... Spent many thousands of pounds watching Wednesday, home and away. Great memories like Cheslea and Blackburn away in Cup semi-finals, yup, was there blah blah blah.

I'd take a heavy defeat tonight to RID THE PLACE OF THIS TIRED AND FRUSTRATING CLOWN, his pathetic and boring excuses, his hapless signings, he treatment of officials who HE is turning against us, and many more reasons.

3 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Never, ever said this before. But sometimes you have to have a bit of short-term pain for medium/long term gain.

Supported Wednesday through thick and thin.  I've stood at grounds like Colchester on a freezing cold Saturday afternoons in Division 3 /League One or whatever it's called (at least there was Antonio and JJ bombing up and down the wings).   Semedo was at his best, Batth was composed at the back next to Llera. The football was still good to watch. Wage bill was between £2-£3m for the season, probably a tenth of what it is now.

The usual, Season ticket holder for many years, seen us play at Wembley 4 times in the space of a few months in 93, etc...etc... Spent many thousands of pounds watching Wednesday, home and away. Great memories like Cheslea and Blackburn away in Cup semi-finals, yup, was there blah blah blah.

I'd take a heavy defeat tonight to RID THE PLACE OF THIS TIRED AND FRUSTRATING CLOWN, his pathetic and boring excuses, his hapless signings, he treatment of officials who HE is turning against us, and many more reasons.

Never have I, or ever will I wish the Owls to lose, nothing else to say.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Im sorry but I cannot get my head round you wanting us to lose whatever the circumstances , barring a massive win with the bookies !!! 

• Haha 1

Get a grip!! (FFS) 

Carlos may have lost the plot, we may be playing shocking football, we may have already binned the season off. 

Wishing us to lose any time is sacrilege, but for this situation to be the one to push you towards thinking this for the first time!!?

Things have been so, so much worse (and I normally hate it when people say that) (FFS) 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

The OP isn't alone in this thinking

I've seen the same thing said many times by many people on Facebook today

There are thousands of Blades fans. Doesn't make that OK. 

What will these people be doing during the game? Cheering on the opposition, hoping they do them a favour!? 

All sounds a bit perverted to me.  (and not in a good way) 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Not Blades fans - lifelong hardcore Wednesday fans

Sorry Neil. 

I was saying there are thousands of people who support Sheffield United. That doesn't make supporting Sheffield United OK. 

In reply to you saying lots of people on Facebook are hoping we lose. That doesn't make hoping we lose OK either. 

Wasn't playing the get t'lane card

Just now, Cosby Blunkett said:

Sorry Neil. 

I was saying there are thousands of people who support Sheffield United. That doesn't make supporting Sheffield United OK. 

In reply to you saying lots of people on Facebook are hoping we lose. That doesn't make hoping we lose OK either. 

Wasn't playing the get t'lane card

Got ya!

No worries :)

ha ha

God it's tense round here these days

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, maidstoneowl said:

One of the most pathetic classless threads i have read on here for sometime. FFS

you'd feel a bit bad hoping we lose and  chansiri didn't sack him. be a bit of a double whammy .........i'm hoping we  win next the 6 games and put all the whingeing and whining to bed for a while and get back to naming our best  ever Wednesday 11. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, maidstoneowl said:

I could never wish Wednesday to lose, they are my club ,and ive given over 40 years supporting them.