Sad to say I hope we lose tonight IF it means it's goodbye Carlos

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

How can any ‘true’ Wednesday fan want Wednesday to lose.

Now that is illogical.

I take it then that you'd rather die in agony of gangrene than have your leg amputated.

I'm not saying it's easy, but we can't just sit back and see this season slip away.

We can still make the top six if a change is made.

Just now, Finlux_Cup said:

OK, but how do they know it will be long term gain?  

That's like saying how do those wanting Carlos to stay know it will be long term gain under Carlos when the evidence is screaming out the opposite

It's always guesswork based on evidence put forward I suppose

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Not surprised at all, doesn’t mean they’re right though does it, it’s disgusting any SWFC fan wanting us to lose, regardless of what’s happening.   It just isn’t what “support” is, is it!

I really hope CC and the players ram it down the throats of those types of people and we repeat last seasons 2nd half season showing, which is more than possible!!

I'd be delighted if Wednesday won tonight, FC - as long as they keep on doing it against less illustrious opposition.

But the evidence is they won't, and tonight is merely an opportunity for our players to showcase themselves.

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

I take it then that you'd rather die in agony of gangrene than have your leg amputated.

I'm not saying it's easy, but we can't just sit back and see this season slip away.

We can still make the top six if a change is made.

Ok yes, I would rather die of gangrene than have my leg amputated. That’s definitely what me pointing out that you’re illogical too means.

:wacko:

1 hour ago, maidstoneowl said:

Never, ever said this before. But sometimes you have to have a bit of short-term pain for medium/long term gain.

Supported Wednesday through thick and thin.  I've stood at grounds like Colchester on a freezing cold Saturday afternoons in Division 3 /League One or whatever it's called (at least there was Antonio and JJ bombing up and down the wings).   Semedo was at his best, Batth was composed at the back next to Llera. The football was still good to watch. Wage bill was between £2-£3m for the season, probably a tenth of what it is now.

The usual, Season ticket holder for many years, seen us play at Wembley 4 times in the space of a few months in 93, etc...etc... Spent many thousands of pounds watching Wednesday, home and away. Great memories like Cheslea and Blackburn away in Cup semi-finals, yup, was there blah blah blah.

I'd take a heavy defeat tonight to RID THE PLACE OF THIS TIRED AND FRUSTRATING CLOWN, his pathetic and boring excuses, his hapless signings, he treatment of officials who HE is turning against us, and many more reasons.

It makes no difference that you are a life time supporter of our club, if you post what a lot of people will be hoping for in tonight's game, you will be vilified ,

(see you have) Its one of those things which no one says, its an unwritten belief that no one should wish their team to lose under no circumstances.

But I bet you in their heart of hearts some will be hoping so much for Carlos to go that anything to get rid will suffice.

2 minutes ago, daleblue said:

It makes no difference that you are a life time supporter of our club, if you post what a lot of people will be hoping for in tonight's game, you will be vilified ,

(see you have) Its one of those things which no one says, its an unwritten belief that no one should wish their team to lose under no circumstances.

But I bet you in their heart of hearts some will be hoping so much for Carlos to go that anything to get rid will suffice.

There are many who feel the same way that's a fact

Owlstalk Shop

All the so called fans wanting us to lose, beIIends the lot of you. How would you feel if those 3 points are the difference between relegtion and safety at the end of the season. If that is really how you feel I suggest you find another team to "support" NEVER EVER would I wish Wednesday to lose, ever, ever, ever, ever. Ridiculous post and some ridiculous people agreeing. WTF

13 minutes ago, Sonny said:

How can any ‘true’ Wednesday fan want Wednesday to lose.

Now that is illogical.

No Sonny , the truly illogical bit is the thought that any Wednesdayite would agree to have a gangrenous leg amputated on a match day. lol 

It's well known that when you cut out the gangrene it usually pops up somewhere else and then you have to have another lump cut off yer.  So,,,,,,,,,,,,, grow some gonads, put up with the pain and get down to SUPPORT The Wednesday.

FFS

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There are many who feel the same way that's a fact

Judging by what Carlos has said this week, I doubt he is 1 game from the sack unless it's a complete embarrassment. I lack of results and positive play for me means he should have gone already and should be 1 defeat from the sack for the next half dozen games or so - but I still hope we win them all.

35 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm surprised you're surprised that there are many who feel like that

There's not many on here but I've seen loads of it from Owls fans over the last couple of days on social media

It's a pragmatic way of looking at things- but a hypothetical 'lose 3 points means Carlos goes' decision is a lot different to sitting in the ground as Wednesday attack and actually wanting the move to break down and Wolves to go down the other end and score. I can't believe A lifelong Owl couid actually wish for that in reality.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

It's a pragmatic way of looking at things- but a hypothetical 'lose 3 points means Carlos goes' decision is a lot different to sitting in the ground as Wednesday attack and actually wanting the move to break down and Wolves to go down the other end and score. I can't believe A lifelong Owl couid actually wish for that in reality.

Anyone who saw Trevor Francis' last game in charge when we were hammered by Forest at Hillsborough will no doubt remember fans all around the ground actually rushing to their feet to urge Forest on to score another and another to finally end Trevor Francis' reign

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Theyre' not saying they just want Wednesday to lose games

They're saying that if we lose and it meant we got a new manager, that we stand more of a chance of promotion this season 

How do “they “ know we will have a better chance with another manager ??

• Thanks 1