Sad to say I hope we lose tonight IF it means it's goodbye Carlos

4 minutes ago, Miffed said:

It happened. I was one of many around me who celebrated.

I seem to remember people clapping one of their goals which was well taken by Collymore. When the 6th and 7th went in there were people jumping up and down on the Kop. Most of it was ironic at how easy they were cutting us apart but the majority of us know it was the end for Tricky Trev.

You can even see it on the highlights.

That’s how I remember it too.

See this is the difference. Those hoping we lose so Carlos goes, we lost and Carlos didn't go. So you going to hope we lose again? And so on? Until we drop towards league 1 or he's sacked?

There is no guarentee a new manager will improve things, that's why hoping SWFC lose (so there's a better chance he gets sacked) is criminal. 

Hoping Carlos gets sacked is fine if you want that, but not wanting your team to lose ffs

The on ly guarentee in defeat (and thus the difference between this and the gangrene/chop your leg off scenario) is that it moves us further away from our target and nearer to danger, with no

guarentee it's going to help stop a slide. That's why it's despicable to want us to lose. 

Obviously I don’t ever want Wednesday to lose, but the part I really don’t agree with is that Carlos is a clown. I’ve come away from lots of games, especially early on (Newcastle away in the cup, Arsenal, play offs v Brighton and quite a few league games home and away) thinking how smart the tactics were. He’s clearly not a clown. The problem seems to be that as teams have worked his tactics out he has no answers, and the tactics are now naive and the team disorganised. For this reason he’s probably taken us as far as we can go, so we should thank him and move on. There’s no reason for this kind of abuse.  I’ve seen some of the best football in years under Carlos - let’s not forget that. 

3 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Obviously I don’t ever want Wednesday to lose, but the part I really don’t agree with is that Carlos is a clown. I’ve come away from lots of games, especially early on (Newcastle away in the cup, Arsenal, play offs v Brighton and quite a few league games home and away) thinking how smart the tactics were. He’s clearly not a clown. The problem seems to be that as teams have worked his tactics out he has no answers, and the tactics are now naive and the team disorganised. For this reason he’s probably taken us as far as we can go, so we should thank him and move on. There’s no reason for this kind of abuse.  I’ve seen some of the best football in years under Carlos - let’s not forget that. 

I agree about the name calling.

He's called too many wrong tho about the team/tactics...he has been found out.

If he likes money/ kudos too much to go quietly then he'll have to have the pelters.

The choice is his.

FFS.

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

I agree about the name calling.

He's called too many wrong tho about the team/tactics...he has been found out.

If he likes money/ kudos too much to go quietly then he'll have to have the pelters.

The choice is his.

FFS.

Agree mate, he’s had a chance to get this right and doesn’t have the answers - way too many games this season the team hasn’t been prepared or set up right.  Too many games to be unlucky or make the excuse that we’ve had injuries - too often the tactics, the changes, the team set up, the approach etc seem like he’s just out of ideas.    I don’t know who’s making the decisions down there. Up until this year i’ve supported him but now he needs replacing quickly before the crowd really turns.