Sad to say I hope we lose tonight IF it means it's goodbye Carlos

The sad fact is that no matter what happens tonight we're stuck with Carlos 

Id never want Wednesday to lose but it'd be a small price to pay in the big scheme of things if we could guarantee Carlos finally getting the boot 

Sadly we all know this isn't going to happen :(

1 hour ago, maidstoneowl said:

Never, ever said this before. But sometimes you have to have a bit of short-term pain for medium/long term gain.

Supported Wednesday through thick and thin.  I've stood at grounds like Colchester on a freezing cold Saturday afternoons in Division 3 /League One or whatever it's called (at least there was Antonio and JJ bombing up and down the wings).   Semedo was at his best, Batth was composed at the back next to Llera. The football was still good to watch. Wage bill was between £2-£3m for the season, probably a tenth of what it is now.

The usual, Season ticket holder for many years, seen us play at Wembley 4 times in the space of a few months in 93, etc...etc... Spent many thousands of pounds watching Wednesday, home and away. Great memories like Cheslea and Blackburn away in Cup semi-finals, yup, was there blah blah blah.

I'd take a heavy defeat tonight to RID THE PLACE OF THIS TIRED AND FRUSTRATING CLOWN, his pathetic and boring excuses, his hapless signings, he treatment of officials who HE is turning against us, and many more reasons.

Get t' Etihad

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

100% disagree with anyone calling Carlos names

By all means disagree with him, dislike his tactics and strategy and press conferences and dress sense

But lay off with the name calling. 

Stay classy ffs

Coco seems to be term of choice for the biggest simpletons but I find you’ve just got to rise above the name calling.

Never, ever said this before. But sometimes you have to have a bit of short-term pain for medium/long term gain.

Supported Wednesday through thick and thin.  I've stood at grounds like Colchester on a freezing cold Saturday afternoons in Division 3 /League One or whatever it's called (at least there was Antonio and JJ bombing up and down the wings).   Semedo was at his best, Batth was composed at the back next to Llera. The football was still good to watch. Wage bill was between £2-£3m for the season, probably a tenth of what it is now.

The usual, Season ticket holder for many years, seen us play at Wembley 4 times in the space of a few months in 93, etc...etc... Spent many thousands of pounds watching Wednesday, home and away. Great memories like Cheslea and Blackburn away in Cup semi-finals, yup, was there blah blah blah.

I'd take a heavy defeat tonight to RID THE PLACE OF THIS TIRED AND FRUSTRATING CLOWN, his pathetic and boring excuses, his hapless signings, he treatment of officials who HE is turning against us, and many more reasons.

You're wasted on here, mate.

A logical man who doesn't allow his heart to rule his head.

The "Ah never want to see Wednesday lose, me, even if it means gooin' daarn to t' Third" brigade just can't grasp it.

i'd strongly advise against jumping up and shouting "yussssssss ger in there " with a big smile on your face  when wolves pop a last minute winner  if your sat in the north ..... 

If you had gangrene, would you:

(a) want someone to saw your leg off to save your life?

or:

(b) leave you to die in agony?

Those who want Wednesday to lose tonight are choosing option (a) and those who don't want Wednesday to ever lose are choosing option (b).

It's called logic and using your loaf.

How can any true Wednesday fan want Carlos to stay in charge and see the season slip away?

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

It's called logic and using your loaf.

How can any true Wednesday fan want Carlos to stay in charge and see the season slip away?

How can any ‘true’ Wednesday fan want Wednesday to lose.

Now that is illogical.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm surprised you're surprised that there are many who feel like that

There's not many on here but I've seen loads of it from Owls fans over the last couple of days on social media

This is why I'm so angry with Chansiri.

This is his doing.

Just now, Finlux_Cup said:

Not surprised at all, doesn’t mean their right though, it’s disgusting any SWFC fan wanting us to lose, regardless of what’s happening.   It just isn’t what “support” is, is it!

I guess that the logic behind it is a short term pain for a greater long term gain

So the right motivations behind it

Just means they have a different opinion to yourself I guess

Owlstalk Shop

sorry i think you are just sh.. stirring if you have been watching the massive all the years you claim to have or any of the other claims you make you would know that we have been worse, had worse managers, and been dire to the extreme.  so how many times have you said you wanted us to lose?  if every time then fo and support another team.  if never then why now?