Sad to say I hope we lose tonight IF it means it's goodbye Carlos

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Anyone who saw Trevor Francis' last game in charge when we were hammered by Forest at Hillsborough will no doubt remember fans all around the ground actually rushing to their feet to urge Forest on to score another and another to finally end Trevor Francis' reign

That's not how I remember it.

1 minute ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Your memory has served you better than his as it wasn't even close to his last game and half of the home fans had left by the time Forest had got 5.

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

how do Carlos fans know that we have a better chance with Carlos in charge?

We don’t but going by the last 2 seasons is a clue maybe . After the Norwich game I finally snapped and thought Carlos should go but I am not comfortable with the way fans have turned against him , to the pojnt some actually want us to lose !!! Beggars belief that 

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

We don’t but going by the last 2 seasons is a clue maybe . After the Norwich game I finally snapped and thought Carlos should go but I am not comfortable with the way fans have turned against him , to the pojnt some actually want us to lose !!! Beggars belief that 

I think it's out of pure frustration that they think that this could be his last game if we lose so want a new manager.

I'm way more concerned with how many players have decided to be injured at the moment. That to me personally feels more like a player strike than an injury crisis

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I think it's out of pure frustration that they think that this could be his last game if we lose so want a new manager.

I'm way more concerned with how many players have decided to be injured at the moment. That to me personally feels more like a player strike than an injury crisis

Nah so don’t agree with that , players not wanting to play ? Why ? 

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Not surprised at all, doesn’t mean they’re right though does it, it’s disgusting any SWFC fan wanting us to lose, regardless of what’s happening.   It just isn’t what “support” is, is it!

I really hope CC and the players ram it down the throats of those types of people and we repeat last seasons 2nd half season showing, which is more than possible!!

Do you really really think in your heart of hearts this is possible. It's getting into the realms of fantasy. Get real.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

How do “they “ know we will have a better chance with another manager ??

Because he has shown we have no chance with him in charge. I'd love to be wrong but as the games fly by it is so obvious we don't.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin

On 15/12/2017 at 18:59, FreshOwl said:

I want us to lose, but only if it meant he’d get the chop

i don’t give a shiit if that makes me a bad fan 

So we lost and Carlos is still here so how you feel now ? Shall we lose every game until he gets sacked then you will no doubt be happy then .!!!!

On 15/12/2017 at 18:28, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

It happened. I was one of many around me who celebrated.

I seem to remember people clapping one of their goals which was well taken by Collymore. When the 6th and 7th went in there were people jumping up and down on the Kop. Most of it was ironic at how easy they were cutting us apart but the majority of us know it was the end for Tricky Trev.

You can even see it on the highlights.