If Carlos isn't removed this weekend

If by some unbelievable and unacceptable reason that Carlos Carvalhal is still the manager of Sheffield Wednesday Football Club on Monday, that a one hour interview special with him is arranged with Rob Staton from Radio Sheffield asking all the questions that we have been asking on here?

I think it's time to pin the manager down with some extremely direct questions (and follows ups if he tries evading/deflecting)

Rob's the man who asks the questions we want asking and asks them directly enough. He is the man to challenge Carlos and get the answers.

I don't want this done to humiliate Carlos in any way. I want it so that we can get the answers about our football club that we are all asking questions about. Especially on the recruitment, training, strategy and tactical side

Owlstalk Shop

Be a waste of 1 hour, if Carlos knew what was wrong he would have fixed it by now, if he knows what is wrong and cant fix it, he wont tell us because it will be issues related to how the club is being run.

Edited by TheRock

1 minute ago, Stoop said:

There would be zero point in doing that interview 

All that would happen is CC getting angry and waffling on for an hour 

absolutely - he plays the lost in translation card now and essential answers a different question.