Right, I've cracked

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Enough is enough. I've cracked. 

Don't like sacking managers, but with this budget the league position and performances are both totally unacceptable. And it's been going on for months. I thought it was the right decision in the summer, but I was wrong. 

This squad is stale, lethargic, comfortable and clearly lacking in direction, motivation and an old fashioned kick up the Harris. The whole thing needs a complete re-hash, and it fans need to strap themselves in for the long haul. We have blown it. Years of no money, then suddenly we hit the jackpot. We have blown it. Typical Wednesday Chapter 478. 

I didn't pay £1650 for this. We are losing and drawing to very poor teams. The situation reminds of when Laws, Irvine and Jewell went. You just know it is time. 

I've tried to stay positive, tried to back him, but can't anymore. Can't do it anymore. 

Do the honourable thing before it gets toxic, because that is one thing that is not deserved. 

It is already toxic, he overstayed his welcome when we lost to Bolton, he has nowhere to hide tonight after that.

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Don't like sacking managers, but with this budget the league position and performances are both totally unacceptable. And it's been going on for months. I thought it was the right decision in the summer, but I was wrong. 

This squad is stale, lethargic, comfortable and clearly lacking in direction, motivation and an old fashioned kick up the Harris. The whole thing needs a complete re-hash, and it fans need to strap themselves in for the long haul. We have blown it. Years of no money, then suddenly we hit the jackpot. We have blown it. Typical Wednesday Chapter 478. 

I didn't pay £1650 for this. We are losing and drawing to very poor teams. The situation reminds of when Laws, Irvine and Jewell went. You just know it is time. 

I've tried to stay positive, tried to back him, but can't anymore. Can't do it anymore. 

Do the honourable thing before it gets toxic, because that is one thing that is not deserved. 

I am in the same boat. I have tried to back him but I hate this boring turgid functional football. We are wasting a talented squad.

Just now, Spondon Owl said:

I am in the same boat. I have tried to back him but I hate this boring turgid functional football. We are wasting a talented squad.

He's way out of his depth. He's not a championship manager. He's a journeyman that's never kept a job. 

Should’ve gone after the Birmingham game but he didn’t and he won’t now either. I get the impression our chairman would rather fail than show he made the wrong decision in the summer.

No pace or mettle in the team and we’re told this isn’t an issue as we fail to defend or counter attack effectively. 

Its ridiculous that he is still here, we have shown no signs of doing anything since Leeds.

10 minutes ago, vulva said:

Wanted him to succeed. Sorry he hast but in the name of god go man.

I think a lot of us have been clinging to the hope he will turn it around.

It is not going to happen ,there is no pattern to the team and no grit .

We have a few talented players but no pace to hurt even the worst teams in our division.

Move him on and we will move up

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, vulva said:

I feel the same

enough is enough

12 minutes ago, vulva said:

I thought you were going to say that small bloke on Fargate :duntmatter: 

I agree BTW

2 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I think I'm done now until Carlos goes. Season ticket will be going unused as no one ever wants it when I can't go anyway. 

Same here....I recently had to miss 2 games....nobody wanted my ticket.....I am back now but Wolves on a cold Friday night is now as exciting as boning Gail Tilsley

• Haha 4

Spot on. I've wanted him out for some time now but secretly hoped he could turn it round.

Now I don't want him to turn it round, I want him out of our club before he destroys any remnants of optimism that the fans were given by DC's takeover & his first season of cavalier attacking football.

Go now Carlos with some dignity, because if you think the atmosphere hasn't been great at times this season then you ain't seen nothing yet, it's going to get vile & toxic, believe me.

6 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Should’ve gone after the Birmingham game but he didn’t and he won’t now either. I get the impression our chairman would rather fail than show he made the wrong decision in the summer.

No pace or mettle in the team and we’re told this isn’t an issue as we fail to defend or counter attack effectively. 

Its ridiculous that he is still here, we have shown no signs of doing anything since Leeds.

It ŵas the Birmingham game that started it for me. I viewed the Pigs game as a freak result. We needed a reaction at Birmingham, and the lack of it said a lot. 

I said a month back that the Wolves game would be the defining match. Live on TV, against the best side in the league, and at home in front of a big crowd. A bad defeat, as I expect, and there simply is no decision to make. Crowd will turn, and it will Ben game over. I've never seen a manager recover from a situation like this. Wednesday fans are an apethetic bunch at the best of times, but enough is enough. It's champagne prices and lemonade football. 

This season has gone. Let a new manager use January to ship some players out, clear the decks, and set the club on a proper course. Don't buy anyone in January. Waste of money. Try and find a nugget amongst Penney, Clare, Preston etc, and just see the season out. We've got enough to do that. 

Time for a change. 

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

I thought you were going to say that small bloke on Fargate :duntmatter: 

I agree BTW

Ran out of small blokes, and the kids had to hold me back from Father Christmas earlier on Fargate. He can balls as well, happy shiite. 

• Haha 1