Right, I've cracked

19 minutes ago, vulva said:

Enough is enough. I've cracked. 

Don't like sacking managers, but with this budget the league position and performances are both totally unacceptable. And it's been going on for months. I thought it was the right decision in the summer, but I was wrong. 

This squad is stale, lethargic, comfortable and clearly lacking in direction, motivation and an old fashioned kick up the Harris. The whole thing needs a complete re-hash, and it fans need to strap themselves in for the long haul. We have blown it. Years of no money, then suddenly we hit the jackpot. We have blown it. Typical Wednesday Chapter 478. 

I didn't pay £1650 for this. We are losing and drawing to very poor teams. The situation reminds of when Laws, Irvine and Jewell went. You just know it is time. 

I've tried to stay positive, tried to back him, but can't anymore. Can't do it anymore. 

Do the honourable thing before it gets toxic, because that is one thing that is not deserved. 

Yes, spot on.

no bitterness, no slagging him off - just acceptance that it’s the end of the road.

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Ran out of small blokes, and the kids had to hold me back from Father Christmas earlier on Fargate. He can balls as well, happy shiite. 

TBH - I feel for the fans traipsing out of Carrow Road - i'd be proper fuming angry mad - couldn't get on a coach after that. 

23 minutes ago, vulva said:

Enough is enough. I've cracked. 

Don't like sacking managers, but with this budget the league position and performances are both totally unacceptable. And it's been going on for months. I thought it was the right decision in the summer, but I was wrong. 

This squad is stale, lethargic, comfortable and clearly lacking in direction, motivation and an old fashioned kick up the Harris. The whole thing needs a complete re-hash, and it fans need to strap themselves in for the long haul. We have blown it. Years of no money, then suddenly we hit the jackpot. We have blown it. Typical Wednesday Chapter 478. 

I didn't pay £1650 for this. We are losing and drawing to very poor teams. The situation reminds of when Laws, Irvine and Jewell went. You just know it is time. 

I've tried to stay positive, tried to back him, but can't anymore. Can't do it anymore. 

Do the honourable thing before it gets toxic, because that is one thing that is not deserved. 

E0DC6454-2C52-4C49-81F5-EC1C8DC8571D.jpeg

Guest Greenshire

WOW £1650? does that include the pick up at home and return service and a couple of professional girls on the back seat for each game? If not why not?

I’ve lost it tonight. Shouted at the mrs and the kids. Not proud of myself at all.

Im thoroughly pissed off with this. I’ve had enough - Carlos must go now!!! 

He has had more money that any other Manager, more support from a Chairman and fans like no other. He has rogered this up big time. He must be relieved of his duties now as this is becoming embarrassing.

My season ticketwill not be used until CC has left club. I will not spend another penny with club until him and his crew are shown the door. I decided this after Hull game. Commentator was right when he said we play on counter attack but we are no good at it as you need pace and team needs balance. We have too many left footed players who can not use right foot. They changed tactics at half time and we had no clue how to counter it which shows what dire limitations he has as manager.

Just get rid before Monday morning, would like us to have replacement ready but situation so deperate I would suggest putting Neil thompson in temporary charge at least he knows how to set up a team.

If Carlos continues as coach and dc sanctions it then i feel the fans will turn on DC hopefully this won't happen , but there is only so long where getting kicked in the teeth can happen before a reaction occurs

Edited by trevdi9

30 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

Same here....I recently had to miss 2 games....nobody wanted my ticket.....I am back now but Wolves on a cold Friday night is now as exciting as boning Gail Tilsley

I’m not sure she’s excited by the prospect either. Have you thought of a bag over your own head in both cases to spare you and her? 

• Haha 1

I have never ever wanted to see a Wednesday manager sacked before in 40 years of following them but it has to be I'm afraid. We are sinking like a lead balloon. We missd the boat when we bottled Wembley 2 seasons ago and even though we finished higher the following season and bottled it on our own turf, the writing was on the wall. The club is in a mess from top to bottom (Excluding the young uns). Big decisions needed immediately or we are sunk. A 150th Anniversary to forget IMHO. Gutted.

It's got really bad hasn't it?

Never shouted for a manager to be sacked and won't start now, but it's been abundantly clear for weeks, if not months that he doesn't have the foggiest idea how to get this team to play effective, positive football.

Something has to change, as right now, despite spending a ludicrous sum of money, we look like a completely rudderless ship.

I'm not gunna over react and give it the whole club is tats up malarkey that some will because I'm not mental, but that was bad. 

Iv stuck by carlos! not once called for his head, cos it's not my style, n it's still not he will get my support whilst ever he's in charge, but that was awful no excuse for that was the worst Iv seen from us in four years!!! 

Anyone int world could see them scoring an he dint do a thing about it!!  Not a thing! Two subs after we're 2-1 down!!! 

No no excuse for that, at all, angry tonight!!!! 

38 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I think I'm done now until Carlos goes. Season ticket will be going unused as no one ever wants it when I can't go anyway. 

Yep I'm the same. Trouble is I bought a 3 year one. Thought I was buying a Ferrari, turns out to be an Astra diesel.