Right, I've cracked

I don’t know why but I think DC will try something different and give a recently retired decorated ex-player an opportunity. I think Giggs, Scholes or Lampard will get offered the job? A gamble for sure but it can’t be much worse than it is now and it does need something fresh to happen.

3 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I don’t know why but I think DC will try something different and give a recently retired decorated ex-player an opportunity. I think Giggs, Scholes or Lampard will get offered the job? A gamble for sure but it can’t be much worse than it is now and it does need something fresh to happen.

A recently retired decorator would be an improvement

• Haha 1

The thing that worries me is not only is this season over but the squad is so unbalanced I think next season is a write off too.  We need at least half a new team and that’s before we then look at the wider squad.  Our best players are going to get picked off in the next two windows by sides looking to push on.

It's going to need someone to come in and be backed for the long haul...

I didn't think we would make play offs this year as second half of last year was awful and we sleepwalked into playoffs but I didn’t expect it to be this bad!

2 hours ago, vulva said:

Enough is enough. I've cracked. 

Don't like sacking managers, but with this budget the league position and performances are both totally unacceptable. And it's been going on for months. I thought it was the right decision in the summer, but I was wrong. 

This squad is stale, lethargic, comfortable and clearly lacking in direction, motivation and an old fashioned kick up the Harris. The whole thing needs a complete re-hash, and it fans need to strap themselves in for the long haul. We have blown it. Years of no money, then suddenly we hit the jackpot. We have blown it. Typical Wednesday Chapter 478. 

I didn't pay £1650 for this. We are losing and drawing to very poor teams. The situation reminds of when Laws, Irvine and Jewell went. You just know it is time. 

I've tried to stay positive, tried to back him, but can't anymore. Can't do it anymore. 

Do the honourable thing before it gets toxic, because that is one thing that is not deserved. 

Amen

Best thread of the season and as ever Vulva is spot on. The end of this nightmare is surely nigh, even the most stubborn of clappers has buckled.

watching that team has become a depressing, embarrassing chore. He should have gone after the Derby debacle, which still lingers in my mind daily. Enough is enough. I won't be using my season ticket again til he's gone, as others have said.

7 minutes ago, Ironman said:

Best thread of the season and as ever Vulva is spot on. The end of this nightmare is surely nigh, even the most stubborn of clappers has buckled.

watching that team has become a depressing, embarrassing chore. He should have gone after the Derby debacle, which still lingers in my mind daily. Enough is enough. I won't be using my season ticket again til he's gone, as others have said.

should have gone gracefully after the huddersfield debacle

Guest Copthorneowl
2 hours ago, vulva said:

Enough is enough. I've cracked. 

Don't like sacking managers, but with this budget the league position and performances are both totally unacceptable. And it's been going on for months. I thought it was the right decision in the summer, but I was wrong. 

This squad is stale, lethargic, comfortable and clearly lacking in direction, motivation and an old fashioned kick up the Harris. The whole thing needs a complete re-hash, and it fans need to strap themselves in for the long haul. We have blown it. Years of no money, then suddenly we hit the jackpot. We have blown it. Typical Wednesday Chapter 478. 

I didn't pay £1650 for this. We are losing and drawing to very poor teams. The situation reminds of when Laws, Irvine and Jewell went. You just know it is time. 

I've tried to stay positive, tried to back him, but can't anymore. Can't do it anymore. 

Do the honourable thing before it gets toxic, because that is one thing that is not deserved. 

Good post.

I've given up on CC as well my turning point was not so much the garbage football although that's a big part but his complete denial of what has taken place before his and everybody else's eyes. His press briefings have become bizarre.

I genuinely feel Carlos has started to experience stress and needs to just go home.

3 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Good post.

I've given up on CC as well my turning point was not so much the garbage football although that's a big part but his complete denial of what has taken place before his and everybody else's eyes. His press briefings have become bizarre.

I genuinely feel Carlos has started to experience stress and needs to just go home.

I agree, Carlos has done his best and is still doing his best but his time (and this squads) has now gone,

We were so close twice but it won’t happen for the guy now. Let’s be respectful and wish him well when he goes.

I wanted him gone a couple of months ago, while the season was still salvageable

We've left it far too late to make a challenge now

But he still needs to go before this becomes a relegation battle

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Copthorneowl
4 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I agree, Carlos has done his best and is still doing his best but his time (and this squads) has now gone,

We were so close twice but it won’t happen for the guy now. Let’s be respectful and wish him well when he goes.

Spot on well said.

10 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Good post.

Also good post and so was Vulvas. 

What on earth was all that cryptic sheeite about Fletcher all about at beginning of game ?

35 minutes ago, GPM said:

The thing that worries me is not only is this season over but the squad is so unbalanced I think next season is a write off too.  We need at least half a new team and that’s before we then look at the wider squad.  Our best players are going to get picked off in the next two windows by sides looking to push on.

It's going to need someone to come in and be backed for the long haul...

I didn't think we would make play offs this year as second half of last year was awful and we sleepwalked into playoffs but I didn’t expect it to be this bad!

No, just wait until we replace Carlos with a proper manager. The current squad are easily good enough to go up.

Guest Copthorneowl
2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Also good post and so was Vulvas. 

What on earth was all that cryptic sheeite about Fletcher all about at beginning of game ?

I genuinely think he's not in control of his emotions anymore. I really feel sorry for the guy, he's got to go and I would just hope he might resign to just save a bit of dignity. 

This is is the only decent length jobs he's ever had, perhaps his best and first ever successful (first year and most of second) job and  sadly he's lost control of everything my only hope is he can go without being hounded out by horrible chants ...just think he deserves to ...but if he tries to hang on I'm afraid he'll bring a lot of sheets down on himself..Lets hope not.

He has completely lost the plot, his pre and post match press conferences are an embarrassment, his tactics are baffling, as the weeks progress we get further and further away from the top 6 and if Chansiri does decide to keep Carlos then he’s just taking the p1$$ out of the Wednesday fans who are paying some of the highest prices in the league to watch this complete and utter s**t.

Edited by TrickyTrev

2 hours ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I will always go, because this is what i’ve always done, like generations of my family before me, and i’ve seen the ups and downs. But rarely have I felt so disappointed at such a wasted opportunity, not even the 93 finals. This is different. He’s had so much money to spend that we should be walking this league.  I’ve supported him because I saw him as a good coach. After trips up to Newcastle and that win against Arsenal and the Brighton semi and a load of other games in the early days i’ll say I really believed this could be something special. But this is not now a well coached team.  The OP said it all.  We need to offload a load of players in Jan to free up cash, and keep the 5 or 6 who are carrying the team, and give someone new a chance.  I’m really sorry because i wanted so much that he’d do it. 

We’ve had good money to spend but so have several others so I don’t think we would ever be expected to walk the league. But it can’t be denied that this season hasn’t been anywhere near good enough. 

I just watched that with a Norwich fan (who has flown over for our work's Christmas do) whilst on the Christmas do.

He thought they had no chance, even more so when we went one up.  He said it's ages since we've won at home.  I said here wefucking go then!

After the first five minutes of the 2nd half I told him to stick a chunk on 3-1, he laughed and said, although he likes a bet (he really does), he never bets on his team's results "directly".

We watched the rest of the game, I took some incredible stick from a Belgiancunt I have the displeasure to work with and do you know what?  That display left me without the energy to even argue back with,  never mind smack theprick which he really deserved in the circumstances.

We need, and I still think we are capable, to win a few games on the bounce sharpish and drag ourselves back into the running.  I don't think he has it in him or they do without a change and a kick up the arse.

Also what thefucking hell was he doing wearing that fuckingscarf on telly?  He's even lost his fuckingstyle as well as his mojo, bless him.

I'm very sorry to say I think it's over and we need someone to come in and give that lot a fuckingrocket up their lazy, neshing, fannying about, spineless, taking thepiss, waltzing around without a care in the fuckingworld arses!

The Belgian can wait, Wednesday can't.

It’s the end of road. 

For the benefit of all involved Carlos needs to be replaced. 

Accepting our current position shows a lack of ambition - a mindset which I thought was meant to be in the past. 

We’re trying to kill each game from minute one, as some form of defensive tactic... it’s killing us. It’s like admitting that we aren’t up to going full pelt at other teams to win. It needs resolving by the next manager. 

Carlos will get no immature abuse from me - he’s a man that deserves respect like you and me, but it’s time to call it a day for the sake of different approach. 

On 09/12/2017 at 21:50, Great Big Galaa said:

Giggs could be fun. But then again he could be Hasselbaink. And that’s not meant to be Cockney Rhyming Slang.