Sheffield Wednesday 0 : 0 Bristol City OMDT

I will walk to the ground with an extra spring in my step this afternoon.

Im a huge fan of Fletcher, and an even bigger fan of Hooper-Fletcher in tandem. But if Rhodes-Hooper can continue to hit it off we could be about to witness an entirely higher level.

3 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

One complaint, Snoots. Who's the team in 6th place at home? Didn't know Sheffield Club were back in the Championship. I detest us being referred to as Sheffield. We're either SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY or Wednesday.

As for you that don't know Mackeson Stout, you've never lived. Most of us older ones started drinking by being given a drop from Grandma's after you'd fetched it from the Beer-Off. It was either that or Taddy Nut Brown Ale - anyone remember that? And I well remember getting paralytic on Poor Man's Black Velvet - either Mack or more often Guinness and cider.

As for beer, it's correctly referred to as Draught., the draft being an Americanism. 

Oh for a pint of Draught Stones now!

Wasnt the Mackeson advert tag-line...

It looks good

It tastes good

And by golly it does you good

Imagine trying to get that passed by the advertising board of control today.

I hope that the two week break hasn't had it usual effect. Always seems to drop at the wrong time for us. 

That said, if we perform we should beat these regardless of their league position. Not sure Carlos won't tinker with the starting 11 though......

Edited by Guest

21 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Carlos normally says we have had a good rest and have been working on tactics and getting players "recovered".

I worry.

What are our results after an International Break. Anybody tell us?

After the first one(September)we won two on the bounce. The last one we lost two on the bounce. I must be looking through some non rose tinted ones or my brain just associates the International breaks with our patches of bad form.

Good morning matchday gangbangers.

It’s back, it’s big, and it’s beautiful. Then there’s the football to look forward to aswell.

Today is gonna be the day, when it all comes back to you.

We’re going to have flashbacks of Shez, Carlton, Waddler and Thirsty Hirsty, as we play sexy football and dazzle the Brizzlers with our serious intentions to cause damage.

Rhodes and Hooper will make scoring goals look easy, and our zipping about of the ball in fantastic, rapid, passing fashion will be a beautiful thing to behold.

With a 36-0 win on the immediate horizon, we’re going to kick on in rapturous, orgasmic fashion.

But I’ll leave it there. No point in getting carried away.

Up The Beautiful, Sexy, Blue and White Stripes Kit Available in the Megastore for just £19.99 Wizards.

Boyakasha.

Quality omdt as per, your grace. Ironically, snooty ales on drought would be most welcome! I've heard Perseus is a regular in the old battle cruiser? Can't believe you're still stranded in the camper. None of your chums at the Garrick prepared to offer you a bunk?

Shame on them.

Intriguing fixture today. Are the Bristolians the real deal? Are we FFS?!

One thing's for sure; Ms Duke's are.

One could never tire of gawping / admiring Hooper & Rhodes up top.

We will win 3-1 & expose them as fakes.

UTO!

:manager:

9 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Good morning matchday gangbangers.

It’s back, it’s big, and it’s beautiful. Then there’s the football to look forward to aswell.

Today is gonna be the day, when it all comes back to you.

We’re going to have flashbacks of Shez, Carlton, Waddler and Thirsty Hirsty, as we play sexy football and dazzle the Brizzlers with our serious intentions to cause damage.

Rhodes and Hooper will make scoring goals look easy, and our zipping about of the ball in fantastic, rapid, passing fashion will be a beautiful thing to behold.

With a 36-0 win on the immediate horizon, we’re going to kick on in rapturous, orgasmic fashion.

But I’ll leave it there. No point in getting carried away.

Up The Beautiful, Sexy, Blue and White Stripes Kit Available in the Megastore for just £19.99 Wizards.

Boyakasha.

0-3 it is then Simon....

FFS.