Sheffield Wednesday - V - Millwall : Matchday Thread

I’m happy! A few changes who need to stake a claim. Fletcher and Lee haven’t been good enough lately, so no arguments there. Only Fox is my worry! Get ball into box, no checking onto right and faffing with it. Work

hard and I can see a win

Just now, Miffed said:

seriously?!?

What has Van Aken done wrong?

Ok he’s not been a world beater but come on. Great way to knock another players confidence by playing a slow old man who has recently proved to be a liability. Brilliant

Which slow old man? there's a few to pick from 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

seriously?!?

What has Van Aken done wrong?

Ok he’s not been a world beater but come on. Great way to knock another players confidence by playing a slow old man who has recently proved to be a liability. Brilliant

I think both Loovens and van Aken have a point to prove. Joost started off well but has failed to build on that and looks like his confidence has taken a knock to match the performances of the side in general... Glenn owes us big time for looking like a statue against Derby and Vydra. I'll be honest, Glenn worries with with lack of pace, Joost hasn't kept up the performances we saw in his first 3 games... both need to be much better than the recent performances they've offered us. 

3 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Not impressed with the lineup. 

Always going to be 442.  I  pleased to see a few changes. 

Will be same style...but hopefully the lads with a point to prove will give us that bit of edge 

Still like to see the big man involved though.