Sheffield Wednesday - V - Millwall : Matchday Thread

11 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Evening all,

Interesting lineup for sure. Hopefully back to winning ways tonight. 

LETS DO THIS!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Evening All,

Right with you Ronnie lad....

COME ON YOU CEMENT BOOTED BLUE AND A BIT WHITE WEDNESDAY

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I'm really glad that so many still want Rhodes to succeed. He hasn't had the best of opportunities with a regular 90 minutes. His confidence must be at an all time low. A striker needs self confidence to score. A goal will hopfully start him back on the goal trail. We certainly need him scoring. 

Good luck tonight Jordan and the rest of the team. 

Spot on mate 

Well didn't expect that line up....... just heard we have not lost on Halloween since the 1950s..... thought we would have gone a bit more attacking.... hope Rhodes scores like a few have said... along with Wallace needs a rest.... bench as always looks strong..... UTO WAWAW 

I think our issue is that we are just too predictable, a bunch of technically sound players who as a team are too one paced. We do miss a FF to bring something different, LJ has it in his locker and would of liked to see him get a start.

17 minutes ago, Miffed said:

seriously?!?

What has Van Aken done wrong?

Ok he’s not been a world beater but come on. Great way to knock another players confidence by playing a slow old man who has recently proved to be a liability. Brilliant

Looking for Glen to steady the ship maybe, we've not been getting clean sheets and both lees n Loovens have an understanding or did. Carlos used to play Palmer ahead of hunt or his defence in the tougher games.. Plus fox is quicker than pudil so hopefully will help compensate for Loovens lack of pace. 

Just now, A12owl said:

I'm really glad that so many still want Rhodes to succeed. He hasn't had the best of opportunities with a regular 90 minutes. His confidence must be at an all time low. A striker needs self confidence to score. A goal will hopfully start him back on the goal trail. We certainly need him scoring. 

Good luck tonight Jordan and the rest of the team. 

The way CC sets the side up doesn’t play to Rhodes strengths, so not sure how he is going to get goals.

Standard 442 and it’s a pretty average lineup.  We’ll miss Lee’s drive and energy.

If Lee isn’t carrying a knock our Carlos has lost the plot,  I don’t know why Wallace consistently earns a shirt either

hoping for a result 

2 hours ago, gypsyowl said:

Ay up lads, I've worked my gypsy magic & found out the team, here you go.

Westwood

Palmer Lees Loovens Fox

Wallace Butterfield Bannan Reach

Rhodes Hooper

Spot on! Your mystical powers are working tonight!

• Haha 1