Got my new Sheffield Wednesday shirt

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

2. The shirts they have plenty on the shelves for customers to get but once at counter receive a fresh on in cellophane wrapping clean and ready.

I hate it when you pick one off the shelf after selecting it from the dozens available having minutely examined every inch of each of them for pulls or loose threads, only to get given a random bagged one at the till lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, @owlstalk said:

It's 23rd October mate

lol

So, would you sooner have had a crap shirt (or whatever) in July? I was under the impression that we had delivery weeks ago, but the merchandise turned out to be CRAP! Surely, instead of this annual merry-go-round of 'Umbro'?, 'Adidas'?, 'Puma'?,'Nike '?and the like, maybe the idea of waiting until we got the goods we wanted will mean an end to this malarky, and we can use a 'firm' who will supply us, as a club, what we want and when we want it. 

Despite not being one who wants a new shirt every year, I am fed up of the moaning about 'Can't get it to go on holiday in June', 'The x-shirt was  much better quality' etc. etc.  

1 hour ago, Hack-Abusi said:

I'm going to ruin this now!!

no decent sizes in last seasons shirt! (home and third)

What about for those of us who are only a bit fat? Was thinking of last year's third shirt, XL will do for me, but anything above that would look a bit like this   giphy.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Buxtongent said:

So, would you sooner have had a crap shirt (or whatever) in July? I was under the impression that we had delivery weeks ago, but the merchandise turned out to be CRAP! Surely, instead of this annual merry-go-round of 'Umbro'?, 'Adidas'?, 'Puma'?,'Nike '?and the like, maybe the idea of waiting until we got the goods we wanted will mean an end to this malarky, and we can use a 'firm' who will supply us, as a club, what we want and when we want it. 

Despite not being one who wants a new shirt every year, I am fed up of the moaning about 'Can't get it to go on holiday in June', 'The x-shirt was  much better quality' etc. etc.  

you lost me at malarky.....

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

Well must admit I’m impressed today.

the organisation of the staff during this busy day has really impressed me

1. a good system for ques controlled from the outside ques outside allowing certain amount at a time to enter then get shirts que again

2. The shirts they have plenty on the shelves for customers to get but once at counter receive a fresh on in cellophane wrapping clean and ready.

3. Pre ordered organised and ready to collect.

4. Staff very professional (flustered but professional) very understanding and helpful.

on to the shirts itself welll very happy it’s diffo to what was advertised at owls in park.

1. The chansiri accross front is not printed on its actually part of fabric :D very good.

2. Material very nice light weight

3. Properly stitched all over

4. WAWAW is part of fabric not printed

5. Date of anniversary not printed it is part of fabric.

Overall im impressed and I do think ya worth money.

Well they've had plenty of time to organise it...

Guest kelliesleftnut
17 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

WTF is wrong with you mate.

This is the first positive SWFC thread we have had in ages, yet you want to moan about the moaners :wacko:

27 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Slight hole in your statement

Great to hear that the sponsor etc is part of the fabric and not printed. The 11/12 promotion shirt and following Honda one are two of my favourites but the sponsors have just fallen to bits on them, which is a shame so it sounds like these will last longer - which confirms I'll definitely be buying one.