Got my new Sheffield Wednesday shirt

Well must admit I’m impressed today.

the organisation of the staff during this busy day has really impressed me

1. a good system for ques controlled from the outside ques outside allowing certain amount at a time to enter then get shirts que again

2. The shirts they have plenty on the shelves for customers to get but once at counter receive a fresh on in cellophane wrapping clean and ready.

3. Pre ordered organised and ready to collect.

4. Staff very professional (flustered but professional) very understanding and helpful.

on to the shirts itself welll very happy it’s diffo to what was advertised at owls in park.

1. The chansiri accross front is not printed on its actually part of fabric :D very good.

2. Material very nice light weight

3. Properly stitched all over

4. WAWAW is part of fabric not printed

5. Date of anniversary not printed it is part of fabric.

Overall im impressed and I do think ya worth money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Lomas613 said:

1. a good system for ques controlled from the outside ques outside allowing certain amount at a time to enter then get shirts que again

2. The shirts they have plenty on the shelves for customers to get but once at counter receive a fresh on in cellophane wrapping clean and ready.

4. Staff very professional (flustered but professional) very understanding and helpful.

on to the shirts itself welll very happy it’s diffo to what was advertised at owls in park.

1. The chansiri accross front is not printed on its actually part of fabric :D very good.

Congrats mate

Sounds like you really like it which is ace

If you get chance post some pics and show us it :)

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Good, glad you like it and it seems well made, each to their own with choices and opinions 

TBF it does look good

Edited by steveger

Just now, ramone said:

For me, when stuff is printed on rather than stitched/ironed on all I can think of is when my mum bought me an AC Milan shirt years ago from a market stall for £7. 

Not being negative towards the shirt, i'm sure its lovely. 

I say stitched it’s part of the fabric like the old shirt with children’s hospital on they was part of the fabric not printed that falls apart after a few washes