Got my new Sheffield Wednesday shirt

39 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I hate it when you pick one off the shelf after selecting it from the dozens available having minutely examined every inch of each of them for pulls or loose threads, only to get given a random bagged one at the till lol

Haha I do the same but all being well they look ok the ones I got 

12 minutes ago, SheffWed-1867 said:

It was 57 quid for my 6 year olds kit without socks 

How you managed that? He big and you the junior range? My 6 year old is quite small and the 5-6, highest infant size should fit him.

The shorts aren't in stock for infants either, you'd have thought the night have prioritised those considering we normally sell as mini kits.

After 5-6 infant shirt it jumps to YS which is basically 7-8, the difference in size is massive, some kids may struggle to get in 5-6 and find the 7-8 too big.

My 2 minor criticisms 

46 minutes ago, nk said:

Is it that bad?

I'll give it a miss then.

Just under 2 hours me, by time I got to front it was quietening down but I'd still guess an hour 

2 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

How you managed that? He big and you the junior range? My 6 year old is quite small and the 5-6, highest infant size should fit him.

The shorts aren't in stock for infants either, you'd have thought the night have prioritised those considering we normally sell as mini kits.

After 5-6 infant shirt it jumps to YS which is basically 7-8, the difference in size is massive, some kids may struggle to get in 5-6 and find the 7-8 too big.

My 2 minor criticisms 

I read no mini kits this year, just shirts only for infants.

12 minutes ago, nk said:

I read no mini kits this year, just shirts only for infants.

They were planned, the infant shirts are labelled as mini kit, £50

2 hours ago, Carlos' Coat said:

Sounds good I've ordered mine online, I hope it arrives in time for Saturday. I'm too old for football shirts according to some, but someone told me if you haven't grown up by 40 you don't have to. UTO.

I’m 58 and I still buy them

It’s great to be free to wear what you want and not have to wear what your mates tell you to wear

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

3 hours ago, dazaston said:

I bought 5

4F4207AC-2EA5-4450-AE8C-770B9F05BFD4.jpeg

I never knew they even sold children in the shop . I've phoned the police and they said they had loads of speeders to catch and criminal damage on herries road to sort out first so will be investigating first week in January . 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Oliver Read said:

Happy to hear that the club has got it right this time and the shirts are a much better quality. 

Gutted that I probably won't be able to afford the 3rd kit when it's released, but hopefully this is the start of the club shop improving again.

Matey from now untill then stick any loose change or even a £5 a week away it’ll soon add up and you’ll get your third kit :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ash76 said:

Just under 2 hours me, by time I got to front it was quietening down but I'd still guess an hour 

I was there at about 9:45 left and sorted for 10:45 literally an hour wait for me but I was lucky enough to get a chap talking football to me and passing time away as well as my 2 yr old playing hide and seek in between tshirts etc haha 

Drove down on my lunch from the office in Tankersley, got parked, bought 2 shirts and was back at work with 5 minutes to spare.

Bought a size larger than last year, for 2 reasons.... I've added a few lbs this year (working on removing those now) and the sizing is slightly smaller.