Got my new Sheffield Wednesday shirt

32 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Well must admit I’m impressed today.

the organisation of the staff during this busy day has really impressed me

1. a good system for ques controlled from the outside ques outside allowing certain amount at a time to enter then get shirts que again

2. The shirts they have plenty on the shelves for customers to get but once at counter receive a fresh on in cellophane wrapping clean and ready.

3. Pre ordered organised and ready to collect.

4. Staff very professional (flustered but professional) very understanding and helpful.

on to the shirts itself welll very happy it’s diffo to what was advertised at owls in park.

1. The chansiri accross front is not printed on its actually part of fabric :D very good.

2. Material very nice light weight

3. Properly stitched all over

4. WAWAW is part of fabric not printed

5. Date of anniversary not printed it is part of fabric.

Overall im impressed and I do think ya worth money.

Good to hear. Sure the club have learned a lot and now have a supply chain in place for next year to avoid similar problems and get the shirts on sale at the start of pre-season, at least.

35 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

1. a good system for ques controlled from the outside ques outside allowing certain amount at a time to enter then get shirts que again

2. The shirts they have plenty on the shelves for customers to get but once at counter receive a fresh on in cellophane wrapping clean and ready.

4. Staff very professional (flustered but professional) very understanding and helpful.

on to the shirts itself welll very happy it’s diffo to what was advertised at owls in park.

1. The chansiri accross front is not printed on its actually part of fabric :D very good.

Sounds good I've ordered mine online, I hope it arrives in time for Saturday. I'm too old for football shirts according to some, but someone told me if you haven't grown up by 40 you don't have to. UTO.

40 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Que?

8 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

so, they make you queue OUTSIDE in the cold and rain after all the delays.... rubbing salt into the wound if you ask me.should have had everyone inside with free tea/coffee etc  

Have you been it was rammed

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Carlos' Coat said:

Sounds good I've ordered mine online, I hope it arrives in time for Saturday. I'm too old for football shirts according to some, but someone told me if you haven't grown up by 40 you don't have to. UTO.

Hi Peter Pan lol no good on you mate supporting club tell others to eff off