Got my new Sheffield Wednesday shirt

5 minutes ago, nk said:

Drove down on my lunch from the office in Tankersley, got parked, bought 2 shirts and was back at work with 5 minutes to spare.

Bought a size larger than last year, for 2 reasons.... I've added a few lbs this year (working on removing those now) and the sizing is slightly smaller.

I hope not... I relied on the size guide online and went with the same size I wear in other brands as it matched. Hoping it doesn't fit slightly small or I'll be waiting a few week to exchange 

Edited by Smog

6 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

I'm 5 foot 11 and ripped like Anthony Joshua, wonder if I will get in a medium cos I want to show my guns off. 

You might have to squeeze in to a small, didn't see any medium or large on the racks.

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

So, despite all the grumbles, we've waited, and got some decent merchandise?  Maybe Mr. Chansiri and his team are not the commercial idiots some people have been insinuating?  

You've clearly not see the rubber watches then. And that's just a starter for ten.

Oh, and we are nearly in November so I suppose a decent shirt is the least they could do

2 hours ago, Ash76 said:

How you managed that? He big and you the junior range? My 6 year old is quite small and the 5-6, highest infant size should fit him.

The shorts aren't in stock for infants either, you'd have thought the night have prioritised those considering we normally sell as mini kits.

After 5-6 infant shirt it jumps to YS which is basically 7-8, the difference in size is massive, some kids may struggle to get in 5-6 and find the 7-8 too big.

My 2 minor criticisms 

We said this today could’ve done with a 6-7 size, he grew out of last seasons which was 5-6, the 7-8 is abit long on him but better than it been as small as last seasons has got on him I suppose

45 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

Shambles of a kit. Disgusting price. Thanks to everyone who queued up to buy one today. It's a good indicator to Mr Chansiri that he can give it to us up the arse at any price, and on any date, and we'll take it.

You're right, it would be fantastic if no f**ker bought it.

Christ

57 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

Shambles of a kit. Disgusting price. Thanks to everyone who queued up to buy one today. It's a good indicator to Mr Chansiri that he can give it to us up the arse at any price, and on any date, and we'll take it.

Makes perfect commercial sense.

Why are people buying the goods for sale and spending money?! Sort it out Chansiri.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Finlux_Cup said:

It’s £49 at the moment, which is as cheap, if not cheaper than a lot of other clubs in the top two divisions, even when it goes up to £59 it still won’t be the most expensive.

Granted, the price of football shirts is expensive, but at least those will have one will get loads of wear out of it!!

Most are 45 -50 quid in this division all too expensive . Like I say I dunno why anyone would buy any shirt at those prices but it’s none of my business if folk do . 

They look okay Tbf 

Edited by james o connor

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

You're right, it would be fantastic if no f**ker bought it.

Christ

Couldn't agree more. 0 shirt sales at those prices, and 0 ticket sales when it's more than, say, £30. That would be fantastic! It would certainly give the money men something to think about.

Christ.

37 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

Couldn't agree more. 0 shirt sales at those prices, and 0 ticket sales when it's more than, say, £30. That would be fantastic! It would certainly give the money men something to think about.

Christ.

It would be f**king great mate if you fancy watching Hallam every other Saturday 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Well must admit I’m impressed today.

the organisation of the staff during this busy day has really impressed me

1. a good system for ques controlled from the outside ques outside allowing certain amount at a time to enter then get shirts que again

2. The shirts they have plenty on the shelves for customers to get but once at counter receive a fresh on in cellophane wrapping clean and ready.

3. Pre ordered organised and ready to collect.

4. Staff very professional (flustered but professional) very understanding and helpful.

on to the shirts itself welll very happy it’s diffo to what was advertised at owls in park.

1. The chansiri accross front is not printed on its actually part of fabric :D very good.

2. Material very nice light weight

3. Properly stitched all over

4. WAWAW is part of fabric not printed

5. Date of anniversary not printed it is part of fabric.

Overall im impressed and I do think ya worth money.

What’s it like in the presence of flammable vapours-would you be confident not to end up on fire from static discharge? Can you report back when you have washed it? Make sure the badge and any lettering has not fallen off.  All valid questions that deserve an answer. :ph34r:

• Haha 1