Plans for the weekend

6 hours ago, eddie1973 said:

Dear God.

Looks like the full shortlist of Yorkshire Ripper suspects before it was whittled down to Sutcliffe.

7 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

and-something-for-the-weekend-sir-b83bd.

If I was to get a haircut which style would you go with?

e0fa36041b5ba783652b7126ff114fdf.jpg

I thought the Bee Gees were all dying off.

10 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

No football this weekend so what's your plans to try and fend off the withdrawal symptoms?

Im off to Braken Moor tomorrow , The Steels are playing in the FA Trophy. 

2 hours ago, LSOwls said:

Don't tell @KivoOwl , he hates them :carlos:

Good on him though; terrible decision for Renishaw to move to the CML when they finished bottom of the SHCSFL last year but they seem ambitious. I've been following their progress closely; it will be hard but fingers crossed they get a result somewhere.

Nah, don't hate them, just wish they didn't move to Kiveton as the village isn't big enough for two clubs - Renishaw have been advertising in the village for young players to join them and it hasn't gone down well with Kiveton.

2 hours ago, LSOwls said:

Didn't see Kivos post before I sent that!

@KivoOwl - Where did you see that they moght change name? I asked on twitter but got no response. Are Kivo (proper Kiverton) looking for a new ground or happy at Wales?

Ground at Wales will be better than Hard Lane before long - pitch already is.

12 hours ago, Grandad said:

My son takes over as manager of beleaguered Renishaw in the Central Midland League on Saturday, without a win yet this season. They play Dronfield at Kiveton Ground tomorrow (adm £3). 

So I'm going there to give him some support. Really proud of him, at 22 the work he's done in bringing together a really good Sunday League side is being rewarded.

Would love to see some of you guys down there.

Good luck Our Dan. Any idea where he got his football knowledge from?

12 hours ago, Grandad said:

My son takes over as manager of beleaguered Renishaw in the Central Midland League on Saturday, without a win yet this season. They play Dronfield at Kiveton Ground tomorrow (adm £3). 

So I'm going there to give him some support. Really proud of him, at 22 the work he's done in bringing together a really good Sunday League side is being rewarded.

Would love to see some of you guys down there.

He should be playing, any reason why not?

10 hours ago, steveger said:

Off to regional Dwarf throwing Finals In Temple Sowerby should be a good un this month, Morris Dancers, beer tent and a slow evening of dogging, keeps our lass happy :biggrin:

You just watching or taking part mate ? :stuwinky:

1 hour ago, robowl4life said:

Going to get smashed tomorrow with some iron bru and vodka in bus stop. Going to live the dream and get on some poppers too, then have a shuffle in a bush.  

Those were the days . Sadly all that stopped when i got married .

Our lass twigged theres no game,I was gunna meet some of the boys and watch one of the local games and have a few sherberts but thats gone and im off shopping,meadowhell and crystal peaks in the morning and some retail park near mansfield as my afternoon treat.

Im blasting off a few  cans tonight, mite try and throw a siccy in the morning :nuhiu:

Guest Grez Bez
4 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Nah, don't hate them, just wish they didn't move to Kiveton as the village isn't big enough for two clubs - Renishaw have been advertising in the village for young players to join them and it hasn't gone down well with Kiveton.

Ground at Wales will be better than Hard Lane before long - pitch already is.

I saw the pitch on Twitter, looks great. Are they developing it then? Any plans to see?