Plans for the weekend

Guest Deleted member
2 hours ago, roaminowl said:

Good luck Our Dan. Any idea where he got his football knowledge from?

The milkman

14 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

Dog walk tomorrow morning.  Possibly Win Hill.

Talking to a friend earlier.  Maybe take in the Hallam FC game.  Been meaning to go to in.

Cooking for family and friends tomorrow.  Chickpea fritters.  Marinated pork chops.  A few bottles of Chinon.

This was going to get an upvote till I read chickpea fritters lol

• Haha 1

Just getting ready for a day out walking in the Lakes. 

When we drove yesterday up M61 I looked over at Boltons ground and suggested we do the same next week, but without the walk.

Damn those priority points.........away games are just a dream these days even with a S/T

Guest addedtime
53 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

My boy played against Pumas last week. One of the coaches there is an absolute ringer for Barry Bannan.

What age??

4 hours ago, Lombado said:

Just getting ready for a day out walking in the Lakes. 

When we drove yesterday up M61 I looked over at Boltons ground and suggested we do the same next week, but without the walk.

Damn those priority points.........away games are just a dream these days even with a S/T

Still tickets available for Bolton, aren't there? Way past TPP cutoffs now if so.

Guest Deleted member
1 hour ago, debram said:

Good luck to him, big task for someone so young, make sure you advise him well

He's done really well so far without any input from me, other than to stay calm and motivate.

Very proud of him. This is a big change from Sunday football though

14 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Foot golf in the morning.

Dreaded haircut in the afternoon.

Why do you dread it? To be fair I always fear finding out exactly how far the hairline has sneaked back since the last time & my young un taking the p**s about it doesn't help!

Went to get mine done at the usual place after work yesterday, bonus when I walked in and the mens side was empty only to be told that she was on her own and had too much on with the womens side so couldn't fit me in. Ended up going somewhere else who did the job better at a cheaper price so regular custom now lost at the old place!

As for today, I was planning on getting a few odd jobs done but came on here for a quick peep at what was happening to have my time wasted by threads about limited edition watches that don't actually exist and now I literally haven't got the time to get anything done so have given up and will be venturing out for a drink or 2 this evening.

13 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Why do you dread it? To be fair I always fear finding out exactly how far the hairline has sneaked back since the last time & my young un taking the p**s about it doesn't help!

Went to get mine done at the usual place after work yesterday, bonus when I walked in and the mens side was empty only to be told that she was on her own and had too much on with the womens side so couldn't fit me in. Ended up going somewhere else who did the job better at a cheaper price so regular custom now lost at the old place!

Can't stand awkward small talk.