When do we write off the season?

2 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Asked the very question on here this morning and have been asking myself over the last few weeks. I suspect when we can't mathematically make the play offs, but will DC wait that long. The pigs are desperate for us to sack him

Do you think DC has an earthly mate ?...I don't

Doesn't mean I don't think Carvalhal can do the job, but I don't think DC has the football acumen to improve matters

Edited by asteener1867

3 hours ago, darklord said:

Too soon?

If carlos does stay can he pull it around? If we bring in someone else will they hit the ground running or do we think we are already too far behind the pace now to do anything this season?

Long way to go of course but its getting harder each game to see us doing anything this season.

Crazy Crazy talk - weren't Barnsley bottom of the league around Christmas time a few seasons ago then went on a storming run. lol

I've wrote it off after last night...may a have a slight chance of 6th, but even if so, further heart-ache in the play-offs awaits with CC in charge (imho). Looking at mid-table tbh. The players are now under too much pressure and we know they can't handle the pressure nor can CC...it will be hard to break out of the rot. And quite a few could see this on the horizon yonks ago. Some with blue and white specs couldn't see the wood for the trees.

It was to me anyhow, blindingly obvious our game plan was flawed.

Of course the answer would be two-top 6 finishes?, but I think; especially last season we could have challenged for auto.

TBF, the players have performed miracles playing to a poor and negative system that doesn't suit most of them.

Anyhow, when CC, the players and even the chairman have moved on, we will still be here (god willing) WAWAW

I have resigned myself that this will be like Brighton, close twice, huge drop and then big bounce back up. I am certain we wont be going up under Carlos. This isnt a knee jerk reaction , I posted on here at the start of the season,until he accepts , power ,pace, a less influential role for Bannan  are essential this season will just be a huge disappointment.  

4 hours ago, darklord said:

Too soon?

If carlos does stay can he pull it around? If we bring in someone else will they hit the ground running or do we think we are already too far behind the pace now to do anything this season?

Long way to go of course but its getting harder each game to see us doing anything this season.

When Preston nuttered us.

Brighton dropped with the horrendous appointment of Hyppiä. 

They then went out and got a proven British manager who knew the craić 

Kieron Lee at right wing WTF is that about against one of the worse teams in the league 

Edited by modboy

14 minutes ago, modboy said:

Brighton dropped with the horrendous appointment of Hyppiä. 

They then went out and got a proven British manager who knew the craić 

Kieron Lee at right wing WTF is that about against one of the worse teams in the league 

Clueless Carlos that's what it's about mate

i just dont understand his squad assembly

Also he promised he would be going for it more this season, if anything we are more negative than ever (NFFC first half excepted)

Im so peeved off with him, nice guy but he needs to do the honourable thing now, as he promised he would do and resign

5 hours ago, darklord said:

Too soon?

Carlos is a 1 trick pony

and this season looks over now

unless a new bloke is brought in

• Like 1