When do we write off the season?

6 hours ago, darklord said:

Too soon?

If carlos does stay can he pull it around? If we bring in someone else will they hit the ground running or do we think we are already too far behind the pace now to do anything this season?

Long way to go of course but its getting harder each game to see us doing anything this season.

The Longer CC is still head coach,it becomes more and more likely that we can forget any promotion campaign this season.ACT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE DC !!!!!!:columbo:

2 minutes ago, rob chester said:

Not true and I ain't called for the managers head just think we have some problems that we won't rid anytime soon 

Ok then look at the predictions match threads for the last three years and look how many you predicted a win for Wednesday...you won't have to take off your shoes and socks to count them lol 

3 minutes ago, rob chester said:

Probably coz I don't and haven't for years and half of them I did I was taking the wee wee . Back to this season I don't want CC out as I don't see what is out there that would do any better but this season has flat as a pancake written all over it

we have only two points less than the last three seasons total at this stage...and, if I may add, people were saying at the same point in each season that CC would be gone and we wouldn't make the  play offs..I'd hold your water just yet if I was you. lol 

8 minutes ago, rob chester said:

I hope I'm wrong but our problems are clear to see from the manager to the players. CC is too one dimensional he needs to bend and change the formation at times, the biggest thing for me last night that said it all was near the end around 83 mins Brum had a corner we leave Bannan 35 yard out up field, Jesus why ain't Joao up there and Reach too we didn't go for it again. Left back Reach half the time we have two proper left backs, Lees needs Loovens next to him Hutch is being missed just for his drive alone then pace if only we had pace we wouldn't be the worst counter attacking team in the league.

Agree with most of that but we are nowhere as near as bad we have been the last two seasons at this stage...we do need some pace up front don't know what the answer is to that

Not yet...but we need a turnaround very, very soon. 

Sadly, I do not believe Carlos will be able to spark a turnaround like he has done previously. I was hoping (praying) for a reaction last night and it didn't happen (perhaps a bit of luck and it may have had, but still). 

I just sense that the end is nigh for the manager. Truth be told I think we need a refreshed squad too. 

2 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Question how poor do we have to be before you acknowledge , your faith in Carlos might be misplaced? 

So... the last two seasons where you said different you were wrong...and what's more you didn't have the cojones that blue and white did to put his money where his mouth was and he paid up  to charity and yet despite us being only two points different from the last two seasons you feel brave enough to come on here and call you out..easy put your money where your mouth is...it's only £50 to the childrens lol 

37 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

we have only two points less than the last three seasons total at this stage...and, if I may add, people were saying at the same point in each season that CC would be gone and we wouldn't make the  play offs..I'd hold your water just yet if I was you. lol 

But we keep being told its progress, year on year  so if your right the ask from here on in, the ask  will be much greater than in any previous year yes?

7 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

So... the last two seasons where you said different you were wrong...and what's more you didn't have the cojones that blue and white did to put his money where his mouth was and he paid up  to charity and yet despite us being only two points different from the last two seasons you feel brave enough to come on here and call you out..easy put your money where your mouth is...it's only £50 to the childrens lol 

Sorry Daveyboy, you must be confussed , I wasn't on here last season or the year before ,Slagging Carlos,  SO DONT QUESTION MY COJONES.