Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

Just now, Copthorneowl said:

Come on guys keep the faith. Everybody praising the team we picked Sunday before we kicked off and many moaning about tonight's team lets wait and see we had to change something surely.

Thing is we have what we have. 

So I don't really know what people were expecting in terms of a lineup. 

What tonight's lineup does show is we do need a refresh before too long. 

35 minutes ago, owltilidie said:

Midfield...Is that shoe horn back out for good now? 

Yep.

Don't like that. No balance.

Everything will come down our left with Reach and Baz. Nothing will go down the right with Hunt and ?????

Makes it harder to pass the ball out of defence. Makes it easier to defend against us cos they will double-up v Baz-Reach.

Oh Carlos you are back to the first 18 games of last season when we were dire.

Maybe Hooper and Fletch being bang in form will see us through, but it will be a dour struggle with no balance 

18 minutes ago, owlandished said:

Even with Abdi, Hutch, Loovens, Fernando, Westwood all out, its more or less the same squad week after week

Had these 10 in every league game so far: Bannan, Fletcher, Hooper, Hunt, Jones, Lees, Pudil, Reach, Wallace and Wildsmith; Palmer and Westwood have been in 9 out of the 10

We have, what we have for the season. It maybe good enough or not but if we're not successful we'll probably have a shake up of the squad next summer and maybe even a change of Head Coach?

29 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would have liked Joao to have started just for his pace if nothing else. Think Fletcher possibly needed a rest. 

Was thinking this - also brum CB's are big lumps but don't turn all that quick. Think a bit of pace and guile may have yielded more than brute force.

4 minutes ago, chrysoar said:

After seeing that squad selection, And for the first time in my history of support ( 38 years) I hope we lose.

Zero attacking options, Zero attacking from the bench. This is CC looking for a draw or hoping to pinch a win to save his job.

For me time for CC to go, And I was a big fan of his appointment.

59cbeec0326a1_Confused3.gif.afecd3c8b3f161af24ab5f62ae04f417.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chrysoar said:

After seeing that squad selection, And for the first time in my history of support ( 38 years) I hope we lose.

Zero attacking options, Zero attacking from the bench. This is CC looking for a draw or hoping to pinch a win to save his job.

For me time for CC to go, And I was a big fan of his appointment.

what other attacking options do we have, weve had the wingers and he didnt play them, he wont change his tactics