Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Hopefully see Mataius tonight at some point-poor lad must be getting bed sores or piles sitting on the bench for two years 

He's sat at home...

14 minutes ago, chrysoar said:

After seeing that squad selection, And for the first time in my history of support ( 38 years) I hope we lose.

Zero attacking options, Zero attacking from the bench.

Apart from Hooper and Fletcher, and Rhodes and Joao available on the bench you mean?

I'm sure we're all curious to see your squad selection that is more attacking than that....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Hopefully see Mataius tonight at some point-poor lad must be getting bed sores or piles sitting on the bench for two years 

what is he doing at club? if he cant make 18 with wide players like boyd out and fessi then he will never make 18, is he injured again? or don't carlos rate him? yet another player earning a high wage doing nothing while rest of us have to graft to pay for these wages. why an earth didn't we get a wide player in deadline day? huge weakness 

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

what is he doing at club? if he cant make 18 with wide players like boyd out and fessi then he will never make 18, is he injured again? or don't carlos rate him? yet another player earning a high wage doing nothing while rest of us have to graft to pay for these wages. why an earth didn't we get a wide player in deadline day? huge weakness 

We graft to pay for these wages? Christ almighty. Yeah your season ticket probably covers a days wage.