Carlos Carvalhal vote - Now with an actual poll!

In or Out  

889 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carlos be fired?

• Fire Him
    • Keep Him

Just now, Blue and white said:

Because Carlos himself said if he lost the fans he would resign, I think an updated poll would give him an opportunity to see if he is a man of his word and give him chance to leave with dignity.

You really do put to much credence on this place,there have been two polls on this already,the answer YOU and mr bluesky want has been given twice,the same people give or take a few bandwagon jumpers voted in the latest one.

I had no idea where to put this question, could have gone in any thread really so opted for this one as it's the main case for him being wanted out...

But does anyone wonder what happens if or when the players are against a style of play? Like how annoying must it be being told to play a style you are completely against as a player. How tempting must it be to ignore orders of don't take on a man, and pass sidewards and backwards. Surely players get wound up with this style that's being drilled into them, when do they answer back and challenge it?

He's got to go, hasn't he? Not because of the performances mind, but because the fans have been turned and personal pride stops them from changing their mind. The old adage of shout loud enough for long enough appears to have won the day yet again. All encouraged by the media, of course, who are desperate to boost their popularity and income by jumping on the public opinion bandwagon 

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Agreed and after our latest calamity, I can only see that line on the top getting bigger.

Unless of course "someone" takes it upon themselves to rig the vote. lollollol 

I don't think I'll be donating another 50 quid to the new server fund.

• Like 1