Carlos Carvalhal vote - Now with an actual poll!

In or Out  

889 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carlos be fired?

• Fire Him
    • Keep Him

1 hour ago, Kevan said:

He should have been sacked after the Huddersfield debacle, giving a new man the chance to re-shape the squad in the summer and get to know the existing players.  Now may be too late, but I'd get rid and see if we can pull anything back in the remaining part of the season.  Play-offs still possible, but realistically, the top two has gone.

You always have to do the harder right than the easier wrong.

I hope our chairman is up to it.

the team is to complacent at times and sadly Carloss seems at a loss to change the mindset ,him taking the blame just appeazers how bad the players have performed , he is not a strong enough manager or (head coach) on that footing and big games pass him by ,people say well he finished in the play offs  yep i accept that but sadly we failed misserably both times we never turned up . and in essence that is becoming the norm in just about every game we play it takes the team 45 damn minutes to warm up ,just as it did yesterday only they capitalised on the fact and took us apart , so  he has to go sorry to say as otherwise DC ain't going to get the prem this year unless we have devine intervention lol 

2 hours ago, horny owl said:

As long as CC is in charge I don't trust him to win one-off important games

The playoffs are beyond his skills as a manager

And I've said for ages that if the blades got promoted they'd take us apart if Carlos was still here

He had a great first season but then bottled the playoff final

Since then we've got worse by not even making it past Huddersfield to get to the final

To say we've got an ambitious chairman it baffles me that he's tolerating this manager with his football club

He should have been down the road ages ago

Very fair post. CC is capable of winning matches but when it's matches that really matter he doesn't seem to have the skill set to win them. 

I voted out ..

Nothing against the man but this team requires a figurehead a strong Boss to take us over the line ..

One who can mix age and experience with young dumb and full of cum 

That 11 on Sunday was a spineless headless chicken running around chasing nothing and we let a pub team walk all over us..

Not sure who that man is but how does a manager get the sack after a Sheffield Derby as a winner ? Yet another keeps on going as a big loser? Never quite got my head round that one    

:manager:garymegson

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

6 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I voted out ..

Nothing against the man but this team requires a figurehead a strong Boss to take us over the line ..

One who can mix age and experience with young dumb and full of cum 

That 11 on Sunday was a spineless headless chicken running around chasing nothing and we let a pub team walk all over us..

Not sure who that man is but how does a manager get the sack after a Sheffield Derby as a winner ? Yet another keeps on going as a big loser? Never quite got my head round that one    

:manager:garymegson

It's quite simple, really: our club isn't so small-minded as to judge a manager's performance based solely on his team's results against Sheffield United.

Sadly, the videos done it for me.

For first time, I've voted him out as he clearly doesn't have the bottle for it but, more importantly, experience , contacts , power etc to take us up.

Feel bad cos he's a really nice guy but if you take DC's shillings, you gotta perform.

Plus he brought in the new defensive coach from Portugal this summer and we can't now defend.

Edited by fred mciver