Carlos Carvalhal vote - Now with an actual poll!

In or Out  

889 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carlos be fired?

• Fire Him
    • Keep Him

12 minutes ago, Jeff King's dog said:

But yet after the away leg, loads on here were praising his superb 'technical' planning and how we'd got the tie won.

The bloke has faults but he was very badly let down by all the back 5 yesterday. Is it his fault that Westwood sites the wall badly then stands in the wrong place ? That Lees has his worst ever game for us?

The players let him down big style yesterday and they should be the ones getting the flack.

the 1st wasn't westwoods fault .....he can only set the wall for a direct shot which he did and then stand on his side of the goal again which he did .......once they played the ball sideways that takes the wall more or less out of play and he as to move more central as the angle as changed ......getting beat on his near post(again) for the 3rd wasn't good though .

21 minutes ago, well endowed owl said:

It does not suprise me that we voted several weeks ago, and it was the same percentage nothing has changed, the majority want him out, and it still amazes me how many knobs on here are still supporting this buffoon, yes i am waiting for the usual 'we love carlos not matter what' motley crew to neg me.

You deserve to be negged for calling em knobs!! 

27 minutes ago, well endowed owl said:

It does not suprise me that we voted several weeks ago, and it was the same percentage nothing has changed, the majority want him out, and it still amazes me how many knobs on here are still supporting this buffoon, yes i am waiting for the usual 'we love carlos not matter what' motley crew to neg me.

I think you'll find that most buffoon supporting knobs have been here several times before, and realise that sacking managers has proved fruitless on countless occassions.

13 minutes ago, Jeff King's dog said:

Not his fault?

He didn't even move.

It was a good shot low and hard but it wasn't exactly David Beckham was it? He should have done much better and at least been in a position to make an attempt to stop it. 

but he did move didn't he went to the centre of his goal and the bloke put where he'd just come from and he didn't have prayer of saving it once he was moving the other way . .......if I was to apportion any blame then Wallace would be the one the i'd be looking at for not charging it down quick enough but even then that would be harsh ....it was a good goal that they worked well .

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

but he did move didn't he went to the centre of his goal and the bloke put where he'd just come from and he didn't have prayer of saving it once he was moving the other way . .......if I was to apportion any blame then Wallace would be the one the i'd be looking at for not charging it down quick enough but even then that would be harsh ....it was a good goal that they worked well .

Inclined to agree with this. The mistake for that goal was Lees giving away the free kick, but once the ball left Fleck's foot, no keeper would've saved it unless they were badly positioned nearer their right post to begin with.

When we do win usually its by the skin of our teeth. Most of the time we go out with a lathargic negative attitude and tactically we are awfull. Our football is far too slow and predictable and there is very little off the ball movement. We have no pace or strength in the side. We have no idea what to do with free kicks or corners as though we never practice these. As it stands now we have no leadership in the side and our defending is slow and woefull. To cap it all I firmly believe we are not as fit as other teams and certainly never play for a full 90 minutes. This is my honest opinion and I am totally fed up. We need a new manager with new back room coaches and staff with new ideas. This has to be someone who knows what it takes to get us out of this league not a portugese philosophy which is alien to the Championship.

And if you hadn't guessed its OUT.

59 minutes ago, torryowl said:

we'll be contenders for the top 6 whether we make it who knows .......i'll be calling for his head if we are well adrift in 10 games time though but I don't envisage that happening .

Being well adrift means its too late. You can't see that happening, well your'e entitled to your opinion. With the players we have we should be setting the pace in this division and even if we do finish in the top 6 come the Big play off games with Carlos in charge do you think we will do any better than the last two seasons? We had wonderfull opportunities against Hull and Hudders but the tactics from Carlos blew it big style. How many chances do you want to give him?

8 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

When we do win usually its by the skin of our teeth. Most of the time we go out with a lathargic negative attitude and tactically we are awfull. Our football is far too slow and predictable and there is very little off the ball movement. We have no pace or strength in the side. We have no idea what to do with free kicks or corners as though we never practice these. As it stands now we have no leadership in the side and our defending is slow and woefull. To cap it all I firmly believe we are not as fit as other teams and certainly never play for a full 90 minutes. This is my honest opinion and I am totally fed up. We need a new manager with new back room coaches and staff with new ideas. This has to be someone who knows what it takes to get us out of this league not a portugese philosophy which is alien to the Championship.

And if you hadn't guessed its OUT.

To be honest DC needs to tear everything down and start again from scratch if he's serious about establishing us as a well-run premiership club.  There is very little evidence of competence in any aspect of the club at present.

Out.

We weren't up for it. That's the managers job. He's a nice bloke but it's time for a change now. 

Sat in the last block in the south stand closest to the west stand listening to them lot all game, and then seeing a lack of fight on the pitch, was utterly depressing. Worst loss at home ever imo. He goes.

I was down after Hull, I was furious after Hudderfield first leg which was a completely unacceptable performance. Although I think we'll win more than we lose we won't go up with Carlos in charge, I have said this for a while now. The question is whether we make a change now or take a chance that Carlos can move us forward. My worry is we look pedestrian and clueless sometimes, especially in games where, on paper we should win comfortably. Once the players stop playing for Carlos we're done for.

4 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

The one fact that is keeping me positive for the season is that there will be no run away side this season. There's no brighton or Newcastle, middlesborough and villa cant put 2 wins together and the teams up there now such as leeds, Cardiff and wolves are surely no better than us

Leeds will prove they are better than us next week as the Pigs did yesterday. And if nothing is done they will finish way above us at the end of the season.