Cardiff 1 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday : OMDT

Just now, Watford_owl said:

To defencive in last 15. Lines can't drop to deep as this is a lot more likely to result in a goal to opponents. Need to learn this lesson now. It is the difference between promotion and not in my opinion. All the same undefeated in seven not to bad. 

This is what bothers me - CC is conservative and tends to hang on to what he has - not a policy that will work in this league. 

3 minutes ago, OutspokenTom said:

Well let's be fair, they battered us and it's a good point. Just gutting they did it with pretty much last kick of the game

Did you watch the game?

They had lots of pressure in the second half, but aside from the last ten minutes of desperation time they didn't batter us at all.  It was a good, contested game; and we absolutely dominated them in the first half.

Edited by Indoor Owl

I'd have taken a point before kickoff. 

Just so irritating to give it away in those circumstances. 

Something very Wednesday about it. 

Hopefully, it pi55es off the players so much that they take it out on Dem Blades next week and tear them a new one. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Deservedly in the lead at half time...usual Colin tactics of hoof ball but so far holding out.

I do get the impression that Cardiff really are there for the taking today and would like to see us playing further up the pitch. Bannon / Fletcher both playing too deep.

Hopefully we will look for the second & third rather than inviting pressure and have to deal with bombs in the box.

UTO

FFS....when will we learn. Hey ho, a point is better than nowt....

Gutted to see the time of the goal. But look at the positives: we are doing so much better than the doomsayers were making out after Preston; our position in the table is fine at this stage of the season; Cardiff will be up there at the end of this season most likely, so an away point is not a disaster; we have Gary Hooper!