Sheffield Wednesday V Brentford OMDT

Brilliant OP. Be great to get the 3 points tonight and build on Saturdays result. No doubt there will be changes, hope Rhodes can bang in a goal or 2 if he starts. I'm going for 2v1 Wednesday. For whatever reason I always think we seem to struggle in night matches, let's hope that doesn't happen tonight against a team that are really struggling so far. 

7 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I'm glad to do it while-ever this run continues since I took it on undefeated!

And you are continuing our run without the aid of Daisy I see. Well, it worked on Saturday.

Great stuff again Snoots.

When you look at their team-sheet it's hard not to be optimistic, even expectant. 

When we faced Brentford last year we had just won two home games but Carlos made several changes. Lets hope he keeps the same shape and as many of the same names as possible tonight.

1 hour ago, MrsHall said:

6-0. Wind assisted hat-trick for Rhodes. UTO.

58 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

It's going to be a wet and windy one tonight. 

7 hours ago, torryowl said:

I never wish illness on anyone but if Daniel Bentley could go down with 24 hour gastroenteritis i'd be very happy

MrsHall and Crookes seem to be ITK, and looks like you get your wish Torry.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Four are doubts for the match. Hopefully most will make it as I think keeping as close to the same team as possible is key here. Start changing full backs and wingers and both strikers could be disastrous for us.

Totally agree.

Fletch - a pretty clear one. Definitely needs a night off, resting to break Colin's heart on Saturday. But Hooper-Rhodes is a terrific and fairly similar approach.

Lee - can't imagine he doesn't need more than two days rest, but Butters is an obvious and fine replacement.

Hunt & Wallace - like Eric & Ernie, they work best as a duo. Hope they are both fighting fit. Boyd is a great alternative, but H&W are such an important threat for us.

Really hope Carlos doesn't tinker unnecessarily.

Edited by Holmowl