Fernando who ??

ANDY

So... 

depending on on what you read or what you believe, Fernando is either injured and going in January, staying in January. 

We didn't miss him yesterday. Some could argue we were better without him. 

Last season and the season before he was our shining beacon. A player you know could turn a game around. 

We looked more solid yesterday. KL (imo) is a far better player than FF anyway. 

I hope Fernando recovers from his injury and can fit back in come Jan/Feb/Mar to give us that option as we push on for hopefully a top 2 finish. 

Untill then, yesterday proved we're not reliant on him. 

• Like 2

Everybody looked happy yesterday, perfect chance now to kick on and get everybody firing on all cylinders then introduce FF back in to a winning side in a few months. 

On on the flip side if we perform so well without him, it's softens the blow if we are to cash in on him, win/win this for us as a club.

another win on Tuesday and we are right in the mix

Guest Copthorneowl

Nando won't be playing for some three months is it possible we could just lay off him for the same amount of time "accentuate the positives please lads" and.......as for any negatives he's not around is he?

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

So... 

depending on on what you read or what you believe, Fernando is either injured and going in January, staying in January. 

We didn't miss him yesterday. Some could argue we were better without him. 

Last season and the season before he was our shining beacon. A player you know could turn a game around. 

We looked more solid yesterday. KL (imo) is a far better player than FF anyway. 

I hope Fernando recovers from his injury and can fit back in come Jan/Feb/Mar to give us that option as we push on for hopefully a top 2 finish. 

Untill then, yesterday proved we're not reliant on him. 

Whilst yesterday it looked like we didn't miss him there will be games where we will be crying out for a Fernando bad attitude or not and having a fit and able forestieri for selection is a better option surely. 

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

Next 3 months is going to tell us a lot about all the players not just FF .  

If we do well without him it may just give him the kick up the arse he needs to realise there is no i in team .

My thinking too. 

As I said earlier: I think Nando having a bit of time out of the spotlight isn't a bad thing. Let him get his knee sorted, but also perhaps have a bit of a rethink concerning this future (assuming he has doubts about wanting to be here). 

The thing with Nando is there always so much speculation and hysteria, but so often it seems to be people putting two and two together to get five. 

He doesn't help himself at times, though. 

• Like 2

Guest BULGARIA

i think the training ground will be a happier place without FF.

know one likes a pain in the rear end, regardless of what work place you are in.

I can see us going on a good run now.

32 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

All about balance and yesterday's team looked more balanced than one we have seen in a while. Being more balanced naturally affects our tempo for the better.

I was about to say  the same. We look a far better balanced team without him. 

Over the next few months people will come to realise that 1) we don't need him 2) we're nowhere near a one man team and 3) the sooner that disruptive little baby is gone forever the better.

Edited by poite
  • Like 1