Fernando who ??

ANDY

1 hour ago, scram said:

Are you seriously asking why i think it's disgraceful you are "over the moon" that one of OUR players is injured?!?

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

I'm with Scram on this one. 

Shocking statement to make. 

Shame

Shame

Shame. 

I think you're taking a very small comment in a post and making way too much of a big deal out of it. He's obviously turned into a bit of misfit at the club and the injury was probably the only reason he didn't leave during the window. The injury keeps him out of the way until Jan. The injury is so convenient. I'm delighted about that as I was in the 'sell camp'. 

You've assumed that I'm happy the lad is injured and in pain. Absolutely not. 

Shame on you

Guest Copthorneowl
2 hours ago, ramone said:

Why?

Ive no doubt you're a Wednesday supporter but if you need to ask why when  scram pulls you on the pretty disgusting thing you aimed at one of our (best) players you not only let yourself down you're unworthy of debating with .... Unbelievable  comment under any circumstances.

19 minutes ago, ramone said:

You've assumed that I'm happy the lad is injured and in pain. Absolutely not.

Not assuming anything

You quite clearly stated you were "over the moon" he's injured!

There's only one way the finger of shame is pointing here my friend

I don't think we have a player  as skillful as FF  but we do have 5 or 6 who are better than him which is a sad reflection (to me at least  )on the lad .....if he just kept  his head down without all the other stuff that surrounds him he'd be a massive asset but sadly  I don't see that happening.............IF..  it's true that he doesn't like to play on the left because he doesn't want to be tracking back then it's time to get shot of him ...i'm sure jack hunt isn't overly thrilled having to bomb 90 yards towards the kop only for Wallace or whoever to lose possession and turn round a sprint 90 yards back ,hunt may only have half of FFs ability and probably wages but he's a far better and more important player in my eyes . 

To say we won't miss him is ridiculous, granted we played well at the weekend but let's not lose sight of the fact it was a poor Forest side, we will play much tougher teams and will need him back amongst our ranks when fit.

For me he is simply the most gifted player at the club and the sooner we get him back on the left the better.

2 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

To say we won't miss him is ridiculous, granted we played well at the weekend but let's not lose sight of the fact it was a poor Forest side, we will play much tougher teams and will need him back amongst our ranks when fit.

For me he is simply the most gifted player at the club and the sooner we get him back on the left the better.

But what about when he's mardi and disruptive don't you think he can be harm than good at times?

I'm unsure I don't know what to think. 

Just now, Maxine said:

But what about when he's mardi and disruptive don't you think he can be harm than good at times?

I'm unsure I don't know what to think. 

Do we actually know for a fact that he is causing problems, all I've heard are reports on here that he had a bust up with Winnall and that he will play on the left but doesn't see it as his best position.

Some on here will know more but a lot of things seem to be hearsay.

Just now, Blue and white said:

Do we actually know for a fact that he is causing problems, all I've heard are reports on here that he had a bust up with Winnall and that he will play on the left but doesn't see it as his best position.

Some on here will know more but a lot of things seem to be hearsay.

Suppose we don't know it all but we do no some things refusing to play, the bike, winnall fall out then Winnall  going. He wasn't missed on Saturday.

12 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Agree, I've said the same a few posts back but to some people there will be not letting till he's driven out.

He is a brilliant player and can be one of the best in the division

But the needs of the team come above the needs of any individual - and if the team respond to being without him then hey, that's football

What i think is totally wrong is that some people are attributing all and everything thats bad to FF

Training ground incident MUST be his fault, right?

Nobody knows the story behind the bike incident leading to Norwichgate - what he was promised, what his contract terms were etc etc

He's a disruptive influence - based on fuckall

He didn't even remotely come close to refusing to play on the left - but it has now become "fact" (among some) that he did indeed refuse to play left

Even to the point that some are glad he's injured while others doubt whether he is in fact genuinely injured because his reported period of absence ties in ever so nicely with the next transfer window

What?!?!?!

What is the upside for Wednesday to keep him here during a period when we can offload him - to then make him unselectable until the next period when we can offload him

All the while having to pay his not inconsiderable wages

People

Brain

Engage

7 hours ago, frastheowl said:

Let's not get too carried away...

We've played well in one game.

I'm not saying yesterday wasn't encouraging, nor am I not saying that I could envisage a successful without FF. 

Just, in three games times, when we could have picked up 1 point and scored 1 goal...we could all be bemoaning the lack of a creative spark you get from Forestieri. 

I've made my stance clear...in an ideal world, I'd love FF to get back into the side, produce the type of performances he produced in his 1st season here, and he becomes a fans favourite again. He's a fantastic player to watch when he's on it. However, I'm convinced Carlos has made his mind up about him, and both he and FF know the relationship is strained beyond repair. If Carlos is still here at the start of February, I'd be stunned if Forestieri was also.

true

Guest Copthorneowl
6 hours ago, scram said:

He is a brilliant player and can be one of the best in the division

But the needs of the team come above the needs of any individual - and if the team respond to being without him then hey, that's football

What i think is totally wrong is that some people are attributing all and everything thats bad to FF

Training ground incident MUST be his fault, right?

Nobody knows the story behind the bike incident leading to Norwichgate - what he was promised, what his contract terms were etc etc

He's a disruptive influence - based on fuckall

He didn't even remotely come close to refusing to play on the left - but it has now become "fact" (among some) that he did indeed refuse to play left

Even to the point that some are glad he's injured while others doubt whether he is in fact genuinely injured because his reported period of absence ties in ever so nicely with the next transfer window

What?!?!?!

What is the upside for Wednesday to keep him here during a period when we can offload him - to then make him unselectable until the next period when we can offload him

All the while having to pay his not inconsiderable wages

People

Brain

Engage

Very well put.

I don't see where he would fit in even if he was fit. Our team has changed and him being the catalyst for anything attacking seems to have gone. There is no way he is starting up front now. 

When fit he would be on the bench and I would only bring him on if we were chasing a game for the final 30. 

Guest Copthorneowl

We've won a game playing some decent football and the bizarre feeling of many is now :- Nando's not good enough, we don't need him, he can only play here, he can Roger off etc.

Lets just wait a couple of months and see how that works out all cos of a sudden the FACT that he's scored more and created more assists per game over two seasons than anybody else is consigned to the trash bin.j

I hope not to be proved right as that means we have to fail to need him back but won't hold my breath where needing FF is concerned ....we've nobody remotely like him that can unpick a solid defence but we'll see.

Edited by Copthorneowl

I don't think anyone's saying he's not a brilliant player but as if anyone can say they don't think there is some sort of problem with him even though we don't fully no what that is.

9 hours ago, scram said:

Not assuming anything

You quite clearly stated you were "over the moon" he's injured!

There's only one way the finger of shame is pointing here my friend

Have you ever heard of the word 'context'... go look it up in the dictionary and then you can come back and apologise. Cheers 

Guest Copthorneowl
5 minutes ago, ramone said:

Have you ever heard of the word 'context'... go look it up in the dictionary and then you can come back and apologise. Cheers 

Ramone everybody who's ever read any thread on here concerning FF knows you have no time for him but what you said was clear and so wrong why not just put your hands up, apologise and accept it was pretty distasteful and you didn't really mean that ...people would respect you for that.

However at the moment you're digging a bigger hole. I personally intensely dislike your views on FF but have no feelings either way for you as I don't know you outside of your posts.

27 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Ramone everybody who's ever read any thread on here concerning FF knows you have no time for him but what you said was clear and so wrong why not just put your hands up, apologise and accept it was pretty distasteful and you didn't really mean that ...people would respect you for that.

However at the moment you're digging a bigger hole. I personally intensely dislike your views on FF but have no feelings either way for you as I don't know you outside of your posts.

You're right, I have absolutely no time for him. I'm also not digging a hole, in trying to explain myself after being inexplicably accused of wishing harm in another human being. That's not in my nature what so ever. 

I won't explain mysef again. Having read yours and scams posts over the years you both seem intelligent people which is why I'm staggered you're both picking out a statement and twisting it to how you want it to read. 

What ever suits i suppose. Have a good day won't you. 

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I don't see where he would fit in even if he was fit. Our team has changed and him being the catalyst for anything attacking seems to have gone. There is no way he is starting up front now. 

When fit he would be on the bench and I would only bring him on if we were chasing a game for the final 30. 

What attacking? In his season when Wednesday played open attacking football, FF was instrumental(and westwood) for getting in the play offs.

For some reason last season we changed from an attacking style to being totally negative. The manager actively discriminated against attacking players. 

In that type of team very few naturally attacking players could flourish.

If FF is being a nuisance its the way the manger has made him. Hes obviously a very talented player whose natural abilities are being stifled at Wednesday.

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Unfortunately Carlos doesn't agree.

When FF is fit Carlos will split up whatever successful duo is leading our attack, and FF will be striker. And the team will stop scoring, as it has for two seasons.